altText
altText

We need your help please 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

We need your help please  2013 Empty
PostSubject: We need your help please 2013   We need your help please  2013 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:26 am

Hi Guys
This is a long shot I know, but if we don't ask we certainly will get nowhere!!

We have a situation that we need help with please. Our wonderful volunteer in Belgium asked if she could help me with collecting good for the 100's of shoeboxes we will be doing and said she would ask her friends for help with items to fill our shoeboxes for the orphanages however, she was only expecting small items but it turns out the Belgium people were very happy to help with lots of toys she also has a few bikes and various other stuff which is just fantastic!!!

Now I am wondering how we are going to get these item from Belgium to the Silistra Orphanage, it's silly picking them up and bringing them back to us here in the UK as they will only have to travel back that way again later in the year. So I was hoping that if anyone is traveling over to BG they just might be able to pick some of the items up and take to Silistra - if they travel via Ruse route to Varna you will be going through Silistra. Or perhaps you do a regular trip to and from BG and might be able to help us by donating a little space occasionally. If you or any of your friends can help please can you contact me direct on the Facebook or our website email address [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thanks a million Berni &
Dougie Silistra Orphanages Thanks you so much for your consideration. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
* FRIENDS OF* The Bulgarian Orphanage Silistra Appeal.
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

PostSubject: Re: We need your help please 2013   We need your help please  2013 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:45 pm

Hi Berni althogh I can't help sorry, I just wondered if you had been able to find anyone?
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: We need your help please 2013   We need your help please  2013 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:41 pm

Carmen wrote:
Hi Berni althogh I can't help sorry, I just wondered if you had been able to find anyone?

Hi Carmen, no not yet and the load is getting bigger and bigger We need your help please  2013 2345823347 - It is the wrong time of year. Sure someone will come forward soon Angel
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: We need your help please 2013   We need your help please  2013 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:28 am

oddball wrote:
Hi Guys
This is a long shot I know, but if we don't ask we certainly will get nowhere!!

We have a situation that we need help with please. Our wonderful volunteer in Belgium asked if she could help me with collecting good for the 100's of shoeboxes we will be doing and said she would ask her friends for help with items to fill our shoeboxes for the orphanages however, she was only expecting small items but it turns out the Belgium people were very happy to help with lots of toys she also has a few bikes and various other stuff which is just fantastic!!!

Now I am wondering how we are going to get these item from Belgium to the Silistra Orphanage, it's silly picking them up and bringing them back to us here in the UK as they will only have to travel back that way again later in the year. So I was hoping that if anyone is traveling over to BG they just might be able to pick some of the items up and take to Silistra - if they travel via Ruse route to Varna you will be going through Silistra. Or perhaps you do a regular trip to and from BG and might be able to help us by donating a little space occasionally. If you or any of your friends can help please can you contact me direct on the Facebook or our website email address [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thanks a million Berni &
Dougie Silistra Orphanages Thanks you so much for your consideration. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
* FRIENDS OF* The Bulgarian Orphanage Silistra Appeal.

JUST A REMINDER of above just in case anyone is going that way anytime - we appear to have a lot of goods to be moved now so any help would he greatly appreciated. Thanks a million. I have been lucky enough to have one lady come forward and offer to take about a cubic meter in March so this is brilliant news - she does not want to be named until the delivery has been made. We need your help please  2013 2706089290
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: We need your help please 2013   We need your help please  2013 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:06 am

Oh so very excited now!! 10 large boxes of goods from Belgium are on route to the orphanage in Silstra now eta Monday morning: Special thanks to Mr &
Mrs A who donated a cubic meter space to our cause. T The will do this again in April. :Handshake:and whenever they can. We now have 7 pallets of goods to be picked up from Belgium :We need your help please  2013 3897195628: They are doing fantastic but had to tell them to slow down as I desperatly need to find help with transport. Talking with a cargo company at the moment, fingers crossed c
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: We need your help please 2013   We need your help please  2013 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:04 pm

The first 10 boxes have been delivered to the Silsitra Orphanage today thank you so much Mr &
Mrs A you are fab!! These boxes will be shared between the Dimcho, the Malek and the Baby orphanages: Now we still have this lot to be moved from Belgium to Silistra Orphanage - if you or anyone can help by donation a little space for a few boxes at any time please do let me know. Thanks a million Angel

Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: We need your help please 2013   We need your help please  2013 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:52 am

Well done and I will ask around about space.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: We need your help please 2013   We need your help please  2013 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:03 am

T Andy appreciate that We need your help please  2013 2706089290 We need your help please  2013 1536469901
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: We need your help please 2013   We need your help please  2013 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:00 pm

No luck yet but still asking.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: We need your help please 2013   We need your help please  2013 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:13 pm

Andy wrote:
No luck yet but still asking.

T :Love1:
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: We need your help please 2013   We need your help please  2013 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:29 am

[size=150:2zxpummf]Fantastic news!!
We need your help please  2013 2706089290 We need your help please  2013 2706089290

Re the shipment from our Belgium volunteers 7 Pallets have been picked up but awaiting to be picked up by BA on Monday from Belgium Special thanks to Tyra, Diane, Emma and Ludo for all their help and support the the Silsitra Orphanges and Disability Day Centre. Also thank you so much to all the people in Belgium who help Tyra with this project but donate wonderful items of clothing, toys of all kinds, Tyra herself donated her own massive trampoline to the Disability Day Centre. The children will just be delighed when they see this lot coming. Well done to all you guys in Belgium you are all superstars. g g

We are just delighted as this took some organizing and thankfully I had wonderful people behind me such as Rob at Global Lgistics in the Netherlands and Vikor of BA Cargo Partners in Sofia and Diane in Beligum thank you all, you did a fab job. I had these photos from Diane in Belgium she was over the moon as Eric from Global Logistics Netherlands turned up with his truck and took everything away 7 pallets a massive trampoline and 3 bikes, We are just overwhelmed at the generosity of people in Belgium Netherlands and Bulgaria for their support in helping us move these pallets. Well done to everyone who help with this project special thanks has to go to FANTASTIC 12 year old Tyra for setting up her 'Tyra Project' by donating all her own goods bikes, the trampoline, clothes and much much more to help our children in the Bulgarian Orphanges and Disability Centre. You are an amazing your girl and a real credit to your parents. Thanks a million to our wonderful Diane, grandmother Emma and Ludo who also played a massive part in collecting sorting pack all the goods. You all did brillantly!!! Not forgetting the amazing people o Belgium who donated these good. Again you are just fantastic and we thank you form the bottom of our hearts as will our director and the chidlren. Wish I was there when it arrives. Well done everyone. g g

The truck is due to arrive today to drop off the pallets for Malek Preslavets and drop off their goods and then go onto the Dimcho Dougie is there so we will have some more photos in due course. We need your help please  2013 3367882216

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: We need your help please 2013   We need your help please  2013 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:00 pm

All sorted now load has been delivered but Cargo Partners to Silistra and the man himself was there to ensure everything was distributed correctly. Well done Dougie xx

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: We need your help please 2013   We need your help please  2013 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:49 pm

Golly gosh I am a little speechless right now!!!! We need your help please  2013 2345823347 (I know that is not me but) c I have just learned that one wonderful lady Magdalena Zlatkova paid for the transport of this cargo herself We need your help please  2013 3135333095 - Her wonderful husband asked her what she wanted as a Christmas present and she said to transport the goods from Belgium to the Silistra Orphanage for us We need your help please  2013 1536469901- My word what can I say to that - :shocked1:Magdalena 'THANK YOU' ' T T T Your are just wonderful we don't know what we would have done without your support. God bless you, you are just amazing. Angel Berni &
Dougie xx
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: We need your help please 2013   We need your help please  2013 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:12 am

Wow, how generous! And I expect it gave her as much, if not more, pleasure than a "
regular"
pressie would have done.

Well done Magdalena! You HAVE made a difference. We need your help please  2013 570106603

Mrs Eq
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: We need your help please 2013   We need your help please  2013 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:10 pm

Yes, indeed Mrs Eq and I she has emailed me to say her and her husband and their two children will be coming from Sofia to Silistra to the Garden Party and staying in the hotel the night before with the rest of of us. Fantastic g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need your help please 2013   We need your help please  2013 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need your help please 2013

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1