satellite boxes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
oldun
Super user
Super user

satellite boxes Empty
PostSubject: satellite boxes   satellite boxes Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:55 pm

A question: Where can I buy a satellite box in Veliko Turnovo? I tried Vali computers but got sent to Bulsatcome! Tried Technomarket and got sent next door to Praktiker!!!! My box (Voltel) seems to have died. I had all the free programmes through it plus BBC World and Euronews which Bulsatcom doesn't have anymore! The rest are mostly foreign but I do miss the news and a couple of money market programmes. English TV sadly lacks most European news and I like to watch first thing in the morning with my cuppa in bed. Any ideas? Winter's coming on so I would really like my news back. I hate CNN!
Back to top Go down
speedgunner
Senior user
Senior user

satellite boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: satellite boxes   satellite boxes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:23 am

You don't need one! Try Filmon.com as you will get all the UK channels from this internet sight and if you have HDMI connections on the TV and Pc/laptop you can watch it on your telly.
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

satellite boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: satellite boxes   satellite boxes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:26 am

Thanks but I know that Speedgunner but I like the foreign free channels and I already have a sling for anything English. Its not a top priority but I miss my old box!
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

satellite boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: satellite boxes   satellite boxes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:47 am

Try one of these, The email is a guy I used a while ago his name is Andy and he's very good. The other is a shop in VT and if that fails try a search with needbg

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

satellite boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: satellite boxes   satellite boxes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:34 pm

You are very kind Blink but I know about Balkansatellite and I don't want an English system. I want a box that will pick up foreign channels for free. The box is just aligned to a satellite in Bulgaria.Bulsatcom used to give free channels with another dish (which we still have) but stopped it. I had channels in all sorts of languages except English barring BBC News, Euronews, Bloomberg and some American God channels. Its very interesting getting perspectives on the world besides English! I also had much more information about money markets and problems with the EU and Euro! Its not important and I know there is a shop in VT somewhere because that is where I got our original box from. It was somewhere up by the Stadium so I will have to hike up there to try and find it. Thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

satellite boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: satellite boxes   satellite boxes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:09 pm

Ok not to worry and good luck satellite boxes 1430720830
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

satellite boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: satellite boxes   satellite boxes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:08 pm

Right we need some kind of satellite fitted in our place as we cannot get the usual tv people due to being down in a kind of valley so they suggested we get a satellite - so was thinking of getting one in the UK and sending it over so what exactly to I need to get and what size dish would I need. If you have any info regarding this please let me know thanks a million. g
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

satellite boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: satellite boxes   satellite boxes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:45 pm

I have a dish and its mount ready for a new home..it has been dry stored for the last 4 years and is in perfect condition..all you need is your box.

Free to a good home..or if you feel you must pay something, give it to Berni and the kids.
Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

satellite boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: satellite boxes   satellite boxes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:47 pm

if you want to get sky tv out here we understand that the easiest way is sky go.Internet television If you have sky in England you get this free of charge.
If you want a saterlite dish this could be up to 3 metres wide. so best to buy the dish here in BG Bernie.
If you are already a member of sky get another viewing card from sky this would be registered at your UK address so you would get all the usual regional channels that you get at home in the UK here in BG
As for the digibox then you could get that from sky Plug it in in the UK and register it and then you know it is all set up
hope this is of help to you
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

satellite boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: satellite boxes   satellite boxes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:01 pm

bgbazz wrote:
I have a dish and its mount ready for a new home..it has been dry stored for the last 4 years and is in perfect condition..all you need is your box.

Free to a good home..or if you feel you must pay something, give it to Berni and the kids.

Well now Bazz I assume you are in your car on your way to our by now g What kind of box do I need c
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

satellite boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: satellite boxes   satellite boxes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:03 pm

chrissybg wrote:
if you want to get sky tv out here we understand that the easiest way is sky go.Internet television If you have sky in England you get this free of charge.
If you want a saterlite dish this could be up to 3 metres wide. so best to buy the dish here in BG Bernie.
If you are already a member of sky get another viewing card from sky this would be registered at your UK address so you would get all the usual regional channels that you get at home in the UK here in BG
As for the digibox then you could get that from sky Plug it in in the UK and register it and then you know it is all set up
hope this is of help to you

Thanks Chrissy we have virgin media here and contacted to them till the end of they year - Blyme 3mts dish satellite boxes 3135333095 that is a flying saucer satellite boxes 1865348797
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

satellite boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: satellite boxes   satellite boxes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:02 am

I'm sure you can use a smaller dish ? we have a 1.5 dish and it works fine.
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

satellite boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: satellite boxes   satellite boxes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:52 am

cheekychops wrote:
I'm sure you can use a smaller dish ? we have a 1.5 dish and it works fine.

so does others i know off.....
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

satellite boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: satellite boxes   satellite boxes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 12:02 pm

Mine is even smaller and works fine.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

satellite boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: satellite boxes   satellite boxes Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:49 am

Anyone around?? who could tell me if this would be any good to us in BG please

This is an HD satellite kit including the dish, mounting kit, receiver and remote control.

We installed it during the winter and it is great, many many satellites to pick up and easy to install. Our trouble was that now the trees are in leaf we can't see the sky and so the dish cannot see he satellites!

You an receive tv and radio through this.

This model has the ability to attach an external hard drive to record programmes.

HDMI, scary and 2 USB connections.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

satellite boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: satellite boxes   satellite boxes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

satellite boxes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next