altText

Varna to Silsitra

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Varna to Silsitra Empty
PostSubject: Varna to Silsitra   Varna to Silsitra Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:56 pm

Hi guys we have had another little set back taxi driver cannot pick us up from the Varna airport to take us to Silisitra on 29th this now means we will have to stay overnight in Varna and catch a bus on the Sunday - so need your help please with a good clean hotel we can use. Could you message me with the details please, no got too much time now. Thanks Berni Also can you confirm if this bus company is still in operation [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... iv+plyus/7 thanks Berni xx
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

Varna to Silsitra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varna to Silsitra   Varna to Silsitra Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:31 am

have sent you details of a guy that will rescue you hopefully !
vg
x s
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

Varna to Silsitra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varna to Silsitra   Varna to Silsitra Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:48 am

Hi Berni
No need for all that, will skype you and sort collection and transport
Bill
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

Varna to Silsitra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varna to Silsitra   Varna to Silsitra Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:32 am

bulgariabill wrote:
Hi Berni
No need for all that,
Bill

OK...I,l go back and put me head in the sand ....derrrrr Varna to Silsitra 927475117
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

Varna to Silsitra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varna to Silsitra   Varna to Silsitra Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:16 am

Hey Varnagirl,
comments were to Berni not to upset you, g apologies if you think that,could not see why she has to travel all this way and then be held up when help is at hand, I am happy too go down to Varna collect and take to Silistra,
Bill
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Varna to Silsitra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varna to Silsitra   Varna to Silsitra Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:30 am

Ah he is lovely H it's just me, I don't like to put people out in any way, naturally if we need Bill we will of course pay for his service. We will sort it out, I know he likes shiny shirt buttons Varna to Silsitra 1865348797 Varna to Silsitra 2381841692 thanks again to everyone.
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

Varna to Silsitra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varna to Silsitra   Varna to Silsitra Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:00 am

bulgariabill wrote:
Hey Varnagirl,
comments were to Berni not to upset you, g apologies if you think that,could not see why she has to travel all this way and then be held up when help is at hand, I am happy too go down to Varna collect and take to Silistra,
Bill

no worries...I should have put a tounge in cheek smilie on my post
good on ya ..I could only offer her a reasonble taxi from the airport .... not full chauffer service by myself Varna to Silsitra 3367882216
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Varna to Silsitra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varna to Silsitra   Varna to Silsitra Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:03 am

oddball wrote:
Ah he is lovely H it's just me, I don't like to put people out in any way, naturally if we need Bill we will of course pay for his service. We will sort it out, I know he likes shiny shirt buttons Varna to Silsitra 1865348797 Varna to Silsitra 2381841692 thanks again to everyone.

Thanks VG I have noted your friends details - we had people coming from Bucharest to the Silistra Garden Party who needed collecting took me ages to find someone, sorted now but will refer your friend next time. g
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

Varna to Silsitra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varna to Silsitra   Varna to Silsitra Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:29 am

Isn't it great to have so many people offering to help Varna to Silsitra 570106603 Well done Vg and Bill.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Varna to Silsitra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varna to Silsitra   Varna to Silsitra Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:59 pm

nu2bg wrote:
Isn't it great to have so many people offering to help Varna to Silsitra 570106603 Well done Vg and Bill.

It's fantastic nu2bg and Graham Moffatt will be picking us up as he is in Varna and will be going through Silistra so it has worked out brilliantly. The bus to Silistra does not go until late evening on the Sunday. We must be a very special couple for so many people on here and on facebook who have come forward to offer us help and support. Thanks to everyone for your consideration we really appreciate it very much indeed. H T T

We intend to take a little time out this year to ourselves and we will be staying at Graham's place and with some friends in VT area
we seem to work work and work thought out the hols so decided need a break.
Berni &
Dougie
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

Varna to Silsitra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varna to Silsitra   Varna to Silsitra Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:53 am

Quote :
We intend to take a little time out this year to ourselves and we will be staying at Graham's place and with some friends in VT area
we seem to work work and work thought out the hols so decided need a break.

Top Man Graham g
Berni :- about time too after all the work you put in your deserve some time out, my concern is,,,,, you will use the free time to come up with more plans and ways to help the kids Varna to Silsitra 2345823347 See you on the 6th Safe trip
Bill
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Varna to Silsitra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varna to Silsitra   Varna to Silsitra Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:02 pm

We arrived in Varna and our friend Geoff was on the plane he was also being picked up by Archie - As they were going back to Silistra Archie said w might as well go with them this saves Graham a detour. So thank you Archie you are a star!! also thanks to Graham for his very kind offer offer.

We took the bus back from Silistra to Varna and it was great this is what we will do next time. Just got to work out Varna to Silistra times for next time.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Varna to Silsitra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varna to Silsitra   Varna to Silsitra Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:56 am

Good Morning Berni
Just to let you know that the photo's taken at the garden party will be with you next week
Are you in a position yet to let us eager people know how much the final figure of money collected was T
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Varna to Silsitra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varna to Silsitra   Varna to Silsitra Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:40 pm

willowsend wrote:
Good Morning Berni
Just to let you know that the photo's taken at the garden party will be with you next week
Are you in a position yet to let us eager people know how much the final figure of money collected was T

Evening Willow thank you for your post. I am really looking forward to he photos I do not have any so cannot post anything yet.

Yes I will post the amount in total in the Silistra Garden Party 2012 now.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Varna to Silsitra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varna to Silsitra   Varna to Silsitra Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:59 pm

Just to update this post from last year. We arrived at Varna an as Archie had come from Silistra to pick Geoff up he said he would be glad to give us a lift back that way Graham can take the Ruse road and bypass Silistra - this all work out really well.

Later on we visited our friends in Bayla Ruse region and we all booked into Graham Moffatt's guest house for an evening. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Fab place, it was a lovely relaxing evening, the guest house was very clean and comfortable, Graham and Linda were lovely. We only stayed the one night which included a fab evening meal and an English breakfast all for 104 lev per couple. Then we went off visiting Popovo, Razgrad and ended up in Viliko Turnova where we had a lovely gigantic Chinese meal and had to take doggie boxes there was so much left over and all for around 60lev brilliant value We spent the next few days with Sue &
Artur our friends visiting Ruse and surrounding areas. It was fab having the time to ourselves.

We have decided to take a week or so out again next month and go to Sunny Beach so if anyone has an apartment to rent (nothing too expensive mind) do let us know. g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Varna to Silsitra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varna to Silsitra   Varna to Silsitra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Varna to Silsitra

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next