altText

Portable Gas Heaters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BGBound
Senior user
Senior user

Portable Gas Heaters Empty
PostSubject: Portable Gas Heaters   Portable Gas Heaters Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Can anyone tell me if portable propane gas heaters are readily available and how much for say a 3 burner one ?
I thought a couple of them might come in handy as a back up / booster heating source , mainly in the event of power cuts .
Thanks. g
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Portable Gas Heaters   Portable Gas Heaters Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:01 pm

They are available and I think they are about 200 leva Portable Gas Heaters 2581928987
Back to top Go down
BGBound
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Portable Gas Heaters   Portable Gas Heaters Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:07 pm

Thanks for such a speedy reply T

Determined to keep warm next winter ..............plenty of alternative back ups . :Snow window:
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Portable Gas Heaters   Portable Gas Heaters Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:24 pm

Have a look here they are cheaper than I thought. Portable Gas Heaters 2581928987 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... y-ld-168-d
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Portable Gas Heaters   Portable Gas Heaters Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:28 pm

what area are you in please. g
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Portable Gas Heaters   Portable Gas Heaters Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:41 pm

We have a couple of these for the winter and find them very handy if the power goes off or just as extra heat if needed.
Back to top Go down
BGBound
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Portable Gas Heaters   Portable Gas Heaters Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:59 pm

Hi Starlite we have a place in the village of Borislav , about 35km from Pleven . Nice and peaceful with only about 300 inhabitants.
Will be coming out next July for good .
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Portable Gas Heaters   Portable Gas Heaters Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:04 pm

g enjoy the adventure. we have calor heaters, they are great for this time of year when the weather is turning cooler at night. and good in the mornings when its freezing and your wood fire has not got going. worth the investment. g
Back to top Go down
Trev62
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Portable Gas Heaters   Portable Gas Heaters Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:37 pm

This may seem like a daft question as many people have these heaters but are the gas bottles readily available in most towns and villages in Bulgaria?
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Portable Gas Heaters   Portable Gas Heaters Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:55 pm

there is no problem getting gas bottles, they cost around 65 levs. as you own the bottle you just fill it up at the garage. some smaller garages will not fill gas bottles, only garages with the protected area will fill them. g
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Portable Gas Heaters   Portable Gas Heaters Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Just bought another one today from Technopolis and it was 159nb you will need to buy a regulator @ 25nb and hose and a gas bottle g
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Portable Gas Heaters   Portable Gas Heaters Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:31 pm

tonyb60 wrote:
Just bought another one today from Technopolis and it was 159nb you will need to buy a regulator @ 25nb and hose and a gas bottle g

And make sure the regulator to buy isn't Russian because it won't last 5 mins Portable Gas Heaters 2581928987
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Portable Gas Heaters   Portable Gas Heaters Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:51 pm

A little word to the wise..if you buy your own bottle and have trouble getting it filled, you may have to resort to the 'exchange' system [swap your empty one for a full one]. I got caught out recently with a place I've used before..went to exchange bottles and was told that the bottle was out of date. I told them that I had got it from them in the first place, but it made no difference..they wanted me to buy a new one from them...despite the fact that I'd given them my 3 month old bottle only a couple of months before. How did I deal with this?...drove 5 miles down the road to a place where I could get it filled. Be aware, very aware!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portable Gas Heaters   Portable Gas Heaters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Portable Gas Heaters

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Information about buying property and living in Bulgaria-