Varna Establishment Declared Best Bar in World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Varna Establishment Declared Best Bar in World Empty
PostSubject: Varna Establishment Declared Best Bar in World   Varna Establishment Declared Best Bar in World Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:41 am

[size=55:24ndtwxt]novinite

Graffiti Cafe in Bulgaria's Black Sea capital Varna has been declared the best bar in the world.

The Bulgarian project, designed by Svetoslav Todorov from STUDIO MODE, prevailed over all other contestants not only in the International Zone Europe category, but was bestowed the grand prix of the Restaurant &
Bar Design Awards, held in Great Britain.

The winners of the various categories' including the best designed restaurant and the best designed bar, have been announced at a lavish ceremony at the Royal Institute of British Architects - RIBA in London.

The independent, the UK and International Restaurant &
Bar Design Awards is the world's only concept of its kind dedicated exclusively to hospitality design.

The Awards invites and receives entries from the world's top architects, designers and hospitality operators. The 2012 edition featured over 620 projects from 60 countries.

Entries come from all types of environment including hotels, transport, business, industry, fine dining, education, sports and leisure, healthcare, government, aviation, cruise and retail.

The judges are a highly influential panel of top design, lifestyle and hospitality personalities, whose role is to recognize and reward entrants for design excellence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Varna Establishment Declared Best Bar in World   Varna Establishment Declared Best Bar in World Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:58 am

I get dizzy just looking at it..can't imagine what I'd be like after a couple of drinks. Varna Establishment Declared Best Bar in World 3135333095
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Varna Establishment Declared Best Bar in World   Varna Establishment Declared Best Bar in World Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:08 pm

looks fine to me Varna Establishment Declared Best Bar in World 1995268642 Varna Establishment Declared Best Bar in World 511078427 Drunk :Rolling eyes: :Rolling eyes: :Swoon:
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Varna Establishment Declared Best Bar in World   Varna Establishment Declared Best Bar in World Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:20 pm

White!!!!!!!!!! can you imagine trying to keep that clean hot sweaty bodies in blue jeans, :Thumb:calm down guys Varna Establishment Declared Best Bar in World 1865348797 I was referring to the 'dye' Varna Establishment Declared Best Bar in World 3135333095
Back to top Go down
Scunnered
Scunnered

PostSubject: Re: Varna Establishment Declared Best Bar in World   Varna Establishment Declared Best Bar in World Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Just look like a few giant mushrooms to me! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Varna Establishment Declared Best Bar in World   Varna Establishment Declared Best Bar in World Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:53 pm

Sofas for dining? Very uncomfortable. Stools for snacks presumably in a restaurant? What are they thinking? This was the winner? I hate to think what the other designs looked like. Has it opened for diners comments? The judges must live in some other rarified atmosphere to me. Oh well, I probably shouldn't comment since we don't eat out anymore but wouldn't eat in this place if we did. One look spells expensive with a lot of frills but little food to speak about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Varna Establishment Declared Best Bar in World   Varna Establishment Declared Best Bar in World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1