altText

Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jo and Irene wish to help us raise funds see below:

Secret garden High tea party &
craft fayre. fundraiser for the Silistra orphanage bunk bed appeal. Joanna Newman &
Irene Skyner invited the group to Secret garden High tea party &
craft fayre

First secret garden party!!! Saturday 11th August, small fundraising event in aid of Sillistra Orphanage to be held in Karantsi near Polski Trambrush. 2pm start till 6pm, high tea, craft stalls and much more can't wait to see you there :) more details and invites to follow :):):):)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:03 pm

johnbaz wrote:
Turns out that Michael Kutsche is Emil's Grans second cousin 14 times removed brother in law and he said its OK . Well thats Bulgaria for you , your right hand never knows what you left hand is doing .

Not that I'm about to rise to the bait of such garbage, but it's actually the responsibility of anybody claiming to be a 'professional printer' that should know what they're doing when it comes to use of copyrighted images.

Stealing copyrighted material, putting some text over the top and claiming the work as your own is theft, simple. That's not professional, nor is it ethical, nor do I find it remotely a joking matter.

sallyann wrote:
I would have thought that the actual owners need to give permission? not their remote family.

Not that I want to drag this topic on any longer, it's actually Disney Enterprises Inc. that would have to issue the permissions as they commissioned Kutsche to create the one-off artwork to promote a film.

I have politely asked JB on more than one occasion to send me, or post here, the written permissions that they 'claim' they have to the copyrighted materials, but has so far been unable to do so.

No further flippant replies will be tolerated and I'd be grateful if this thread remain on-topic and all future replies concern the forthcoming Tea Party.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:04 pm

oddball wrote:
Jo and Irene wish to help us raise funds see below:

Secret garden High tea party &
craft fayre. fundraiser for the Silistra orphanage bunk bed appeal. Joanna Newman &
Irene Skyner invited the group to Secret garden High tea party &
craft fayre

First secret garden party!!! Saturday 11th August, small fundraising event in aid of Sillistra Orphanage to be held in Karantsi near Polski Trambrush. 2pm start till 6pm, high tea, craft stalls and much more can't wait to see you there :) more details and invites to follow :):):):)

Fingers all crossed and lets hope it's a winner. Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage - Page 4 2581928987
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:53 pm

Reminder of the High Tea Secret Tea Party tomorrow
Just a reminder that 'The Secret Garden Tea Rooms' are holidng a 'High Tea and Craft Fayre this Sat 11th August in the village of Karantsi see below;

Saturday 11th August 2012
2:00pm until 6:00pm in UTC+03

Karantsi, nr Polski Trambesh, Veliko Tarnovo

There will be a donation request of 10 leva per adult 4 leva per child for the High Tea. This will consist of sandwiches, a cream tea &
a selection of various cakes &
dessert with a choice of tea or coffee. Children will be given squash, sandwich, jelly &
cake. This donation will cover costs &
a donation to the Silistra Orphanae bunk bed appeal.

PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE HAVING THE HIGH TEA &
HOW MANY GUESTS &
CHILDREN WILL BE WITH YOU AS WE NEED TO CATER FOR THE NUMBERS, THANK YOU X

If you don't want the High tea jus
t come along for the day anyway.....

The day will include
Live Entertainment
Craft stalls
Art exhibitions
Home made cake/food stall
White Elephant stall
Childrens corner
Have a go at.......
Raffle

We hope to see you there contact Joanna Newman on facebook [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
cowshed-sarah
Super user
Super user
cowshed-sarah

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:52 pm

Thank you Berni I'm trying to get there .
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:39 pm

cowshed-sarah wrote:
Thank you Berni I'm trying to get there .

Fab thanks Sarah is it you that has the cards. Have a great day and look forward to hearing all about it
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:07 pm

Hi Berni,
We had a lovely afternoon. It was nice to meet people face to face.
And the high tea was sumptuous. The ladies all worked hard and a good time was had by all.
s Angel
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Thanks a million for the update Itchy H Not heard from Jo yet but I guess she is shattered after the long day. Thank you both for attending and supporting them. Mike Black has put some photos on facebook and looks like a good time was had by all and you survived his singing Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage - Page 4 2381841692 Oops!! guess I am in trouble now (love him really H) Did you not get your pipes out Itchy or is that a special treat awaiting us at the Garden Party 6th Oct :Kilt: I have put you on the programme now so now you can get yourself in shape g
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:59 pm

T

Last edited by 778 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:00 am

itchyfeet wrote:
oddball wrote:
Thanks a million for the update Itchy H Not heard from Jo yet but I guess she is shattered after the long day. Thank you both for attending and supporting them. Mike Black has put some photos on facebook and looks like a good time was had by all and you survived his singing Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage - Page 4 2381841692 Oops!! guess I am in trouble now (love him really H) Did you not get your pipes out Itchy or is that a special treat awaiting us at the Garden Party 6th Oct :Kilt: I have put you on the programme now so now you can get yourself in shape g

I am getting into shape alright Berni, doing the crazy paving on two big walls before the cold descends on us this coming winter. After finishing the paving the mention of crazy or paving will probably send me into a frenzy, it has taken absolutely ages to do the job. Our neighbours haven't been privy to a skirl of the Pipes yet, but I will get out into our garden in the next day or two and give them a good blast across the village. The poor unknowing neighbours will more than likely quiver and a wee dram of the famous Rakia may even be spilt!! Poor souls!?!?

s s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:59 pm

Hi Guys

Thank you to TrustGlobal Radio for your support to our cause

i am so excited I can hardly type: I have only just got home from work and found this wonderful message stating a MASSIVE amount of 600.31lve has been raised this = £241 a truly amazing amount, I am flabbergasted stuck for words - believe me that is a first for me. Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage - Page 4 3135333095 Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage - Page 4 3135333095

PHEW!!! what can I say apart from THANK YOU Joanne, Irene Dave and Nigel and all the family for donating your first High Tea Party funds to the Silistra Orphanage Bunk Bed Appeal. Also to all you lovely people who traveled for miles and miles to support them. We are just amazed at your generosity thanks a million times over you ALL did a fantastic job and this amount will almost buy a set of bunk beds set. Fab!! T

I would like to say we met Joanna &
Irene and their husbands at our Silistra Garden Party last year and again at a friends house a week later. We talked for hours and Joanna and Irene continued to say they wish to help raise funds for our cause. T

Just for the record, all these lovely people in Bulgaria have nothing what so ever to do with our orphanage which is a UK based charity, all they ever wanted to do was to help us and raise funds, like last year Sue, Dave &
:Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage - Page 4 1931734156: Mike &
Jerry they all put on events to raised funds for the Orphanage when needed. Christine &
Lester are doing bootsale in BG. Again, this was all their own decision and they did all the work and then donated the funds to us. Thank you all so much you are just AMAZING!! Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage - Page 4 3135333095

When we were told of their plans, needless to say we were delighted and very happy to help promote their events through our media contacts including our wonderful circle of friends at TrustGlobal Radio who have always been there to support us along with Cindy/Kate and the team at Anglo-Info, Darren &
Denise at Quest. We are truly blessed to have found such wonderful supporters and to think that Dougie and I only met these people for a few hours amazing! Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage - Page 4 1536469901

Thank you a million times Joanna &
Irene we are overwhelmed at your generosity.
Berni &
Dougie xx : s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:56 am

What a great day everyone had here are some of the pictures

Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:27 am

Well done enveryone and it looks like you all had a good time just sorry I couldn't make it. Is this going to be a regular event Berni.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:57 am

They are trying to get it set up as a business however, the first one was a trial and they decided to raise funds for the Silistra Orphanage. So we will see how it goes, we will supply them with English books and china where we can and when they get established they may have another one next year to raise funds. Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage - Page 4 2706089290
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage   Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Garden Tea fundraiser for Silistra Orphanage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4