altText

CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hoseman
Senior user
Senior user

CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION Empty
PostSubject: CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION   CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:57 pm

I reckon I win for once: Bristol to London, using National Express, then EasyBus to Luton, and Wizzair to Varna: all in the same day, £53 single.
In fact I treated myself to extra legroom and paid £60. Whoo-hooo! If only I could get those prices all the time and in both directions! CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION 3367882216
Back to top Go down
http://www.beachfront-apartment.co.uk
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION   CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:59 pm

i have looked at these single travel deals and they look great :Great:but how much does it cost to go back because thats the bit i dont quite trust. would be interesting to know first hand. g
Back to top Go down
hoseman
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION   CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:00 am

I left that part to the other half, and we aren't returning the same way as we came either, so it wasn't a direct comparison, but it was £93 each.
By the way, now the euro is weaker, buying returns at the other end is a good bet;
credit card conversion rates are quite generous.
Back to top Go down
pollymc1956

PostSubject: Re: CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION   CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:02 pm

CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION 2079180590 Sorry to burst your bubble hoseman, I got Wigan to Manchester Airport Virgin Train, Manchester to Sofia Easyjet and return,
ARE YOU READY!!!!!
CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION 3367882216 £66.49
:Thanks1:I THINK THAT PUTS ME IN THE LEAD
LOL CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION 3023850720 Nazdravie
Back to top Go down
hoseman
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION   CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:23 pm

Well now I feel as though I have lost a shilling and found a tanner as my granny would have said! CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION 927475117
Mind you, you haven't said when that amazing bargain took place. Mine was only the other day.

Oh, and Sofia is not Varna!

Even so,

CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION 2706089290 :Clap:Well done though, you deserve the title Super Scrimper! CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION 1536469901

h.
Back to top Go down
pollymc1956

PostSubject: Re: CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION   CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:51 am

CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION 1763269238 not quite last week but was only late June I think it was good luck than good judgement, but still happy as you can imagine CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION 511078427 Polly
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION   CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:55 pm

Well done!!! houseman and pollymc1956 CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION 570106603 CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION 2706089290 It is so good to know you can get good deals now you set this post up perhaps you can both keep us up to date with the best deal Angel We will have our very own travel advisers guys CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION 2706089290

s g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION   CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHEAPEST TRAVEL COMPETITION

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1