Even more Christmas goodies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Even more Christmas goodies Empty
PostSubject: Even more Christmas goodies   Even more Christmas goodies Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] TABLE TOP SALE at the BOAT INN, RAVDA this coming Wednesday 16th December 11.00am to 2.00pm

For those people who missed the Car Boot sale at Kings Bar on Sunday due to adverse weather conditions will have
another chance to stock up for Xmas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
FREEZERMAN will be there with all the Xmas fayre and goodies. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Let's hope the weather will be better than last Sunday

For more information, Ring THE CAPTAIN on 0884471176
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Even more Christmas goodies   Even more Christmas goodies Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:29 pm

Sounds good is this Car boot as regular event ? and I'm assuming that the Captain is the owner of The Boat inn ? do they have their own website?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Even more Christmas goodies   Even more Christmas goodies Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:16 pm

Admin wrote:
Sounds good is this Car boot as regular event ? and I'm assuming that the Captain is the owner of The Boat inn ? do they have their own website?

Yes Ashley, you are correct The Captain, Tony is the Restaurant/Bar Proprietor with his wife Sue and daughter Lauren of
the Boat Inn, Ravda
This season they have been doing, Sunday Roasts, weekly quiz nights, curry/karaoke nights and regular car boot sales
After Wednesday I think they are closed for the winter
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Even more Christmas goodies   Even more Christmas goodies Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:30 pm

Ok thanks for the information its a shame that its coming to the end maybe when they fire up again after the winter you could remind everyone

ATB
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Even more Christmas goodies   Even more Christmas goodies Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:02 pm

I have been informed that today's table top sale at the BOAT INN, RAVDA was a great success, well supported by both sellers and buyers. Plenty of Xmas fayre and it was noticed that even the Bulgarians were snapping up English beef and cheese, also a great interest was shown in DVD's and books
It was also thanks to the Captain and his crew for being so hospitable and their bacon and egg butties were fantastic and at a good price
Roll on the next sale [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Even more Christmas goodies   Even more Christmas goodies Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:50 pm

Sounds all good that glad everyone had a good time maybe when I go over in the new year I can visit them and grab a few things
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Even more Christmas goodies   Even more Christmas goodies Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:30 am

scott wrote:
Sounds all good that glad everyone had a good time maybe when I go over in the new year I can visit them and grab a few things
The organisers say that the next sale is hopefully going to be mid to end of February
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Even more Christmas goodies   Even more Christmas goodies Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:07 pm

All sounds very positive maybe later we can add some dates for the members to go and see for their self
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Even more Christmas goodies   Even more Christmas goodies Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:22 pm

It's always nice to hear that Brits are doing ok in Bulgaria when they take the risk and set up a business its difficult anywhere but in a strange country it must be even harder well done to all those that have

sarah
Back to top Go down
freezerman
Anonymous

PostSubject: Even more Christmas goodies   Even more Christmas goodies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:56 pm

Hi all,
Freezerman here, we were one of the sellers at Ravda at the boat inn, yes it was very well attended, Tony and soo made every one welcome. We supplied Tony with the bacon, glad you enjoyed it.
Thank you for the kind comments, yes it is difficult setting up a business and it's refreshing to know that it is appreciated.
We will be attending the next table top and as soon as we find a date, we will let you all know.
Many Thanks,
Andy and Jane.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Even more Christmas goodies   Even more Christmas goodies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:45 am

Admin wrote:
All sounds very positive maybe later we can add some dates for the members to go and see for their self

I have been informed that the next Table-top sale is at RAVDA is on 17th February
Any seller interested in a pitch contact the Captain on 0884471176, but hurry only a couple left
Purchasers, after the last very successful sale this is one not to miss, plenty of goodies for everybody
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even more Christmas goodies   Even more Christmas goodies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Even more Christmas goodies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1