View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

Some sites to be careful of - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Some sites to be careful of   Some sites to be careful of - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:56 am

First topic message reminder :

I have read various experiences of others who have been bullied on this forum and others and this includes defamation of a persons character. I also know that in some cases these victims have contacted the site owners and asked for the comments to be removed only to be told NO! even though what has been written there is completely untrue and in some cases checkable. So what I was thinking is if we can use this thread to name and shame those site but in a dignified manor so as to ensure we too don't became as bad as they are. I'm sure this will not only help others but also eventually this will show up in google when people search for these sites and give them some idea of what trust can be placed in the respective sites. so any thoughts form anyone good or bad as I said its only an idea which I think could be of great help.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Some sites to be careful of   Some sites to be careful of - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:23 pm

It was bought to my attention that a posting had been made by Alias, Bob Delamurian on
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this morning. On contacting them regarding the content and the topic involved, the posting was removed within one hour. That is what I would say is a reputable company who does not want to be involved in defamatory content and lies
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Some sites to be careful of   Some sites to be careful of - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Excellent Brian its good to see some decent site that will listen and remove the C**p Some sites to be careful of - Page 6 570106603
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Some sites to be careful of   Some sites to be careful of - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:20 am

I would also add mybg to that list now....which is a shame..but as a shopkeeper from Balchik has had his ban removed and is a member again.....watch the space !!
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Some sites to be careful of   Some sites to be careful of - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:12 am

I was shocked to see he had got in on that forum again and in his own name as a user name :Shocked:still the new owners will have to learn the hard way. Some sites to be careful of - Page 6 2581928987
Back to top Go down
Rakiaplease
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Some sites to be careful of   Some sites to be careful of - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:27 am

Just as a matter of interest who are these 'new owners' ? Anyone know ?
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Some sites to be careful of   Some sites to be careful of - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:07 am

Rakiaplease wrote:
Just as a matter of interest who are these 'new owners' ? Anyone know ?

Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Web: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

T
Back to top Go down
Rakiaplease
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Some sites to be careful of   Some sites to be careful of - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:10 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Some sites to be careful of   Some sites to be careful of - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:26 pm

Well some of you may be right about Worlwidegroup this was just posted by the admin over there, not sure if it is Chris Northam who posted it or not?

MOD
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:54 pm
Post subject: THE TRUTH ABOUT WORLD WIDE GROUP Reply with quote
World Wide Group, who own My Bulgaria, wanted me to stay on as Moderator when they took over at the beginning of the year. Since then they have made one cock up after another even though I guided them through various processes (such as how 'not' to delete members along with all their posts, thus creating the appalling 'no posts exists' situation, etc). They have treated me with disdain throughout and the lack of communication has to be seen to be believed. In return I have seen dire incompetence and questionable business ethics.
However, today takes the biscuit and I no longer have anything to lose. The emails below say it all:

Sent: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 09:49:54 +0100
Feilim Mc Coy"
<
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]>

To: <

Subject: Payroll
Hi *******
Can you send through an invoice each month for payment please as we cant put you through our books any more?
Kind regards
Feilim McCoy
Accounts
Worldwide Group Enterprises Limited

From: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].uk [mailto:mod@bgtp.co.uk]
Sent: 25 July 2012 09:23
To: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Subject: Re: Payroll
HI Feilim,
Why is that? Happy to send invoices if and when I know what the issue is please?
Thanks, *******

Sent: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 09:26:17 +0100
Feilim Mc Coy"
<

Subject: RE: Payroll
Hi *******
Because we cant afford for it to go through our payroll unfortunately. If you send over invoice please with -
Name and address
Date
Invoice to - Worldwide Group Enterprises Limited, 3 Railway Avenue, Newry. Northern Ireland. BT35 6BA.
Description of work on face of invoice.
Amount at bottom
Kind regards
Feilim

From: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].uk [mailto:mod@bgtp.co.uk]
Sent: 30 July 2012 14:07
Dear Feilim,
I am registered with a Nil Tax code (*********legal reason given here********) and therefore the company should not be paying anything me for tax purposes. Even if the tax office have changed my code without my knowledge my salary amounts to less than my Personal Allowance for tax purposes. I very much doubt you are paying a NI contribution on my behalf and even if you are it would be a very nominal amount. Please can you explain to me with more clarification why World Wide Group cannot afford for me to continue through the company payroll, which would be my preferred method of employment.
Further, I have worked this month - July - under the terms of being on the payroll and therefore expect to be paid as such without need of an invoice as no notice has been given for any change of employment circumstances. Moreover, if you wish me to come off the company payroll I am entitled to a month's notice as in effect World Wide Group would be making me redundant, even if I were to continue with the work and submit invoices. If this is the case then what you are suggesting is that I become self-employed. Please note that I have maintained continuous employment with My Bulgaria for over seven complete years, having started in Dec 2004.
I await for your reply with interest.
Kind regards,

Sent: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:14:18 +0100
Feilim Mc Coy"
<

Hi *******
We would just prefer to have this set up by invoice payment.
We have put you through the books again for July and can put you through in August as well but please accept this as notice that from September on
we will pay you by invoice. If you continue to send through invoices to Lindsay we can check them and then come back to you with any queries.
Kind regards
Feilim McCoy
Accountant
Worldwide Group Enterprises Limited

Sent: 01 August 2012 12:08
Dear Feilim,
Many thanks for the July payment now received.
I acknowledge the notice given to end of August as required in the circumstances of taking me off the payroll.
I trust that at that time World Wide Group will honour the terms of my 7 full years of continuous employment with My Bulgaria with regard to statutory redundancy entitlement, as per employment law?
Kind regards, *******

World Wide Group have wriggled out of redundancy entitlement claiming I was taken on anew, even they they have never issued me with a contract of employment as required within 2 months of 'starting' work under them.

TODAY:

Sent: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 14:00:24 +0100
Feilim Mc Coy"
<

Hi *******
Lindsay was saying that you were asking about log in's etc but we informed
you we only required you to work until the end of August and then we are
going to carry on this work ourselves.
You have acknowledged this in the email below.
Kind regards
Feilim

Sent: 03 September 2012 15:32
Dear Feilim,
That is NOT was inferred below at all. Let me quote your own email from
below:
'We have put you through the books again for July and can put you through
in August as well but please accept this as notice that from September on we
will pay you by invoice. If you continue to send through invoices to Lindsay
we can check them and then come back to you with any queries. '
Let re reiterate: 'FROM SEPTEMBER ON WE WILL PAY YOU BY INVOICE'
This is what I acknowledged. There was no mention AT ALL that you would then 'carry on this work ourselves'.
Regards, *******

Sent: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 15:51:04 +0100
Feilim Mc Coy"
<

Hi *******
Sorry for any confusion and lack of clarity.
Kind regards
Feilim

World Wide Group are real estate agents. Can you trust to buy or sell your property with them?

On a lighter note, pre World Wide Group I have enjoyed every moment of being with My Bulgaria, with all it has entailed. I have seen it nurtured and grow into a fantastic information resource which World Wide Group is proudly undoing. This process can now only be accelerated under their sole management.
Thank you all for your support over the years and I look forward to seeing you on other forums even though you won't know I was the Mod here...

Mod
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: Some sites to be careful of   Some sites to be careful of - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:36 pm

I don't think anyone will lose any sleep over this and I pretty sure it won't come as a shock to any of us. How the mighty fall. Some sites to be careful of - Page 6 739492727
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Some sites to be careful of   Some sites to be careful of - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:06 am

Well some of you may be right about Worlwidegroup this was just posted by the admin over there, not sure if it is Chris Northam who posted it or not?

I may be wrong or got the wrong end of the stick Therowfamily, but I thought Chris Northam sold MyBg to WWG, also I notice that Chief Mod has now gone, but they have got something right, letting a banned member advertise their business on the forum. I wonder how long it will be before members will have to pay to post on their forum. It's your money they are after
I think Worldwidegroup and Ryanair should go into partnership, they would make a hell of an Irish Company :Some sites to be careful of - Page 6 1931734156:
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Some sites to be careful of   Some sites to be careful of - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:52 pm

I wonder what has happened to the Worldwidegroup forum MyBg. It appears to be static, no postings, and if you try to post or reply you get a white screen :Some sites to be careful of - Page 6 3897195628: Some sites to be careful of - Page 6 2345823347 Some sites to be careful of - Page 6 3998065313
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Some sites to be careful of   Some sites to be careful of - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:48 pm

Interesting, I sent webmaster an email asking why I can't post on MyBg, this is what I got back

This is the mail system at host mwinf5d35.orange.fr.

I am sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It is attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<
: host mybulgaria.info[66.223.51.217] said: 550
5.7.1 <
: Recipient address rejected:

I don't know if this means anything to anybody, it certainly doesn't to me

66.223.51.217 whois lookup - Whois

dawhois.com/ip/66.223.51.217.html

Whois - IP Address / Domain Name Lookup ... IP Address, 66.223.51.217 ... AS11305 NetName: 66-223-0-0-NET NetHandle: NET-66-223-0-0-1 Parent: ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some sites to be careful of   Some sites to be careful of - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some sites to be careful of

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6