View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
stigofthedump
Senior user
Senior user
stigofthedump

Bulgarian real estate online - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Bulgarian real estate online   Bulgarian real estate online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Can anyone tell me of good or bad experiences they have had with Bulgarian real estate online in Yambol. Only asking because I was thinking of buying a property through them and don't want egg on my face.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian real estate online   Bulgarian real estate online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:45 pm

I think you've hit the nail on the head there Jane and yes Dave you are right
Back to top Go down
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian real estate online   Bulgarian real estate online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:49 pm

I'm surprised Tony hasn't jumped on you ejer for not introducing yourself properly, and you haven't done yourself any favors or bre for that matter coming on here and posting what I can only assume to be a fake recommendation.
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian real estate online   Bulgarian real estate online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:53 pm

Fake recommendation or not I'm sure stig can do his own research
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian real estate online   Bulgarian real estate online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:06 pm

We all know that we must all be jarful about who we trust in Bulgaria its part of the life style I'm sorry to say and I'm sure that Stigofthedump has now got the gist of what has been said here and can now move forward with the voices made on this forum and even after this he can check out himself by asking others but looking at what he said earlier he has decided to go elsewhere so I don't see any point in this discussion continuing unless anyone has anything to add that hasn't already been said. Sorry mod if I have over stepped the mark. s
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian real estate online   Bulgarian real estate online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:10 pm

As pointed out by Daisy unless anyone has any information that maybe useful to the op then please don't continue to whine on. g

ejer wrote:
Hi Stig of the Dump,

I bought 5 years ago with Bulgarian real estate online when Phil owned the company I have since had all manner of help from them in just daily dealings that I could not even hope to achieve by myself. I have since sold that property I bought 5 years ago through Bulgarian real estate online and bought again with Karen and Nick @ bulgarian real estate online.I can't begin to tell you how great they have been since they took over there and of course their staff. Which i have to say they have, that judgement seems a bit strange to me. My suggestion is you should meet with them before making any judgements and see for yourself. Some people on here judge before even ever having met so trust yourself too.

ejer out of common Courtesy can you please introduce yourself in the introduction forum. g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian real estate online   Bulgarian real estate online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:29 pm

I have removed the last post by ejer because I don't want this to get into a mud slinging match please calm down all of you.
Back to top Go down
stigofthedump
Senior user
Senior user
stigofthedump

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian real estate online   Bulgarian real estate online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:32 pm

Admin you can lock this post now I have all the information I need about the company in question and have decided to use another company who is selling the same property.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian real estate online   Bulgarian real estate online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:34 pm

Locked as requested by the op g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian real estate online   Bulgarian real estate online - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulgarian real estate online

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3