rip-off

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
icy00

rip-off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: rip-off   rip-off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

I just got some more information from Zhelyazko Georgiev ,(Best Bg Properties Ltd) and I think this is a rip-off , see below :

Icy

The renovation that I have given as an example was finished exactly as per the requirements of the owners. They wanted the ceilings of the attic exactly as we made it. We can make it exactly as you want it. In the bathroom we always fir tiles, where did you see plastic ?

I will try to give some answers to your detailed list, but I believe that we are approaching this matter in the wrong way. I recommend that you first come and see the property and then get into such details.

External insulation is made with fibran : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It costs about 25 euro per sq.m. with labour and materials, this prices includes mineral rendering : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... eputz.html

Or if we use Polysterine : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the price is lower with 2 - 3 euro per sq.m.

As we mentioned the total area of the external walls is 420 sq.m., so the external insulation will cost 10 500 euro

The price can vary depending on the thickness and the compression of the material.

For the roof a lot of different insulation can be used. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the price can vary greatly. The price is about 50 - 250 euro per m3, which is about 10 sq.m. so you need 20 m3 = 1000 to 5000 euro.

The best option for heating is backboiler with pellets and radiators in the whole house. A system for this house will cost about 6000 euro for the radiators and pipes + 3000 euro for the stove. These rough prices, exact price can be given after an engineer measure the m3 of the premises that will be heated. That includes small radiators for the bathrooms.

There is a shaft for the pipes so it could be easily made. At this stage of construction, anything could be easily done in this house.

3 phase electricity is available upon request, it is next to the house, you just have to replace the electricity meter with a 3 phase one.

There is electricity installation already in the house. It will not cost more than 1000 euro to make all the additions that you would require.

Any handrails could be used - wooden, steal, aluminum, hand crafted steal. The price vary from 50 euro per meter to 200 euro per meter.

Tiling costs 15 euro for materials and labour, without the tiles. There is many different types and prices for tiles. Varying from 10 euro per sq.m. to 100 euro per sq.m. So here it will up to your choice.

The plumbing in the house includes all sewage and hot and cold water to every bathroom and the kitchen.

In order to buy this property you need to register a company and buy it trough the company. We will organize all the paperwork for you.

I still believe that it is best to come and see the property. When you like it and decide that this is your property, it will be worth going into that deep details.

I will give you the height and the other answers.

Zhelyazko Georgiev
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

rip-off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rip-off   rip-off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:14 pm

Yes it would be good to hear exactly why they can't be trusted.
Back to top Go down

rip-off

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Information about buying property and living in Bulgaria-