altText

location of livestock sales??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

location of livestock sales?? Empty
PostSubject: location of livestock sales??   location of livestock sales?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:53 pm

I am looking to buy another horse, some more chickens and a couple of goats once the snow clears and I would really like to go to a livestock sale as it gives a better variety of choice. However I can't find any information on where they are held. Does anyone live near or know of any villages that they are held in? Angel
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: location of livestock sales??   location of livestock sales?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:13 pm

beautifulangel, you should be able to buy goats and chickens locally. locals will know who sells them in nearby villages. horses in bulgaria are sold at auctions, beware, this is not a good place to buy, often the horses are drugged to calm them, disguising their real temperaments. location of livestock sales?? 794030042
here are some websites you may find useful. g
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a famous bulgarian stud farm and horse sales. g
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is bulgarian equestrian federation. g
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (rousse) horse riding club and horse sales. g
hope this helps. g s
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: location of livestock sales??   location of livestock sales?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:16 pm

Or you could also ask in your village about some of what your looking for.
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: location of livestock sales??   location of livestock sales?? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:39 am

starlite wrote:
beautifulangel, you should be able to buy goats and chickens locally. locals will know who sells them in nearby villages. horses in bulgaria are sold at auctions, beware, this is not a good place to buy, often the horses are drugged to calm them, disguising their real temperaments. location of livestock sales?? 794030042
here are some websites you may find useful. g
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a famous bulgarian stud farm and horse sales. g
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is bulgarian equestrian federation. g
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (rousse) horse riding club and horse sales. g
hope this helps. g s
Thankyou for your advise. I was a horse dealer in england and love to go to auctions, which is why i am trying to find out the whereabouts. Although I only plan to teach in bulgaria, I enjoy the atmosphere and am interested to see what they are like here. I have been in contact with the stables at VT and ruse, both were really helpful in giving advise on bringing my horses over, but they are selling predominently competition horses of which i have three. I am looking for a really quiet cart horse for guests to be able to use once we start doing equestrian holidays. My youngster which i am training at the moment wouldn't be reliable enough for beginers as he hasn't got enough experience yet. I'm sure I could get one in the village and probably will, but i'd still like to go to an auction if i can find one. s
Back to top Go down
vulcho
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: location of livestock sales??   location of livestock sales?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:26 pm

theres a big horse fair/ sale in Kamen &
1 in Popovo every summer, all types of horses &
ponies . Copriavets market often has a few for sale saturday mornings &
theres usualy a few at Polski trambesh market on wednesdays .
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: location of livestock sales??   location of livestock sales?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:04 pm

vulcho wrote:
theres a big horse fair/ sale in Kamen &
1 in Popovo every summer, all types of horses &
ponies . Copriavets market often has a few for sale saturday mornings &
theres usualy a few at Polski trambesh market on wednesdays .
Thankyou your a star! i'll go and have a look as soon as the snow goes. Do you happen to know when they hold the big sale in Kamen? Thankyou location of livestock sales?? 2706089290
Back to top Go down
vulcho
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: location of livestock sales??   location of livestock sales?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:39 pm

i think Kamen paneer is in june its 3 days theres a fair &
market aswell a lot bigger than the normal sunday market which sometimes has a few horses , goats,pigs,&
always chickens,
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: location of livestock sales??   location of livestock sales?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:55 am

A friend of mine has 2 horses male and female the female has one on the way, he's now getting to old to look after them and is looking for new homes for them i don't think he wants a lot of money for them just a good home e mail me and I will send his phone number if you are interested

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: location of livestock sales??   location of livestock sales?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

location of livestock sales??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1