Moving to Bulgaria information site

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Newerwaves
Junior user
Junior user
Newerwaves

Moving to Bulgaria information site Empty
PostSubject: Moving to Bulgaria information site   Moving to Bulgaria information site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Due to me moving over to Bulgaria, I've found this really great website that I've found loads of information on about all the usual questions you have when moving over. Can anyone recommend to me which forum to post this in? This is the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It's not my site, so it was more a recommendation who anyone moving over.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Bulgaria information site   Moving to Bulgaria information site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:28 pm

You can leave it here g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Newerwaves
Junior user
Junior user
Newerwaves

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Bulgaria information site   Moving to Bulgaria information site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:33 pm

Great thanks. People have been really helpful with information for me, I just wanted to return the favour!
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Bulgaria information site   Moving to Bulgaria information site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:39 pm

Newerwaves wrote:
Due to me moving over to Bulgaria, I've found this really great website that I've found loads of information on about all the usual questions you have when moving over. Can anyone recommend to me which forum to post this in? This is the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It's not my site, so it was more a recommendation who anyone moving over.

This is a good site Newerwaves we arrive in less than a month and will need a lot of guidance on what to do and this site will really help us.

Moving to Bulgaria information site 3356871870 Moving to Bulgaria information site 1536469901
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Bulgaria information site   Moving to Bulgaria information site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:45 pm

All I will say about that site is always check what information is written there its usually out of date but its good in parts.
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Bulgaria information site   Moving to Bulgaria information site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:53 pm

Do be careful with what is posted on there as they don't really check out anyone that advertises on the site and they have some very dubious members that do. nothing more to add sorry.
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Bulgaria information site   Moving to Bulgaria information site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:20 pm

therowfamily wrote:
Do be careful with what is posted on there as they don't really check out anyone that advertises on the site and they have some very dubious members that do. nothing more to add sorry.

Many thanks. Moving to Bulgaria information site 3356871870

T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Bulgaria information site   Moving to Bulgaria information site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving to Bulgaria information site

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1