HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

altText
altText
altText
altText
altText
altText

Bulgarian love ballads - not (only) chalga :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buk.
Junior user
Junior user

Bulgarian love ballads - not (only) chalga :) Empty
PostSubject: Bulgarian love ballads - not (only) chalga :)   Bulgarian love ballads - not (only) chalga :) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:46 pm

I really love chalga. But I'm looking for other and soulful Bulgarian pop or rock music, too. I'll post here some of my favorite love songs.
I'll be grateful for any additions. In case there are some ;
)

Миро: "
Губя контрол, когато..."
:

YouTube-Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by 1514 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Buk.
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Pavel & Shanel: " Ti si…"    Bulgarian love ballads - not (only) chalga :) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:54 pm

Павел &
Шанел: "
Ти си…"
:

Last edited by 1514 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buk.
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Alisia & Flori: " Ne e Kraya"    Bulgarian love ballads - not (only) chalga :) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:04 pm

Алисия &
Флори: "
Не е края"
:

Only Alisiya's part is sung in Bulgarian.
Back to top Go down
Buk.
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Nevena Tsoneva: " Vse taka"    Bulgarian love ballads - not (only) chalga :) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:52 pm

Невена Цонева: "
Все така"
:

Youtube-link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Buk.
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Mastilo: " V racete ti e nai-dobre"    Bulgarian love ballads - not (only) chalga :) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:00 pm

Мастило: "
В ръцете ти е най-добре"
:

Youtube-link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Scanspeak
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian love ballads - not (only) chalga :)   Bulgarian love ballads - not (only) chalga :) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:40 am

Most are oldies, but are quite nice. Some capture the Bulgarian 60`s and 70`s nicely.

Atlas - Kukla ( Doll ) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Signal - Da te jaduvam ( Desiring you ) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Signal - Sbogom ( Farewell ) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... re=related - comes from Planeta, quite intriguing :)
Avenue - Byagstvo ( Escape ) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... re=related
Ahat - Zemia na slepci ( Land of the blind ) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - not a love song but is a nice ballad
Tonika - Bourgaski vecheri ( Bourgas nights ) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... re=related - not exactly a love song
Tonika - Lulakovy noshti ( Lilac nights ) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maria Neykova - Vurviat li dvama ( Two walking ) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... re=related

Genieß
Back to top Go down
Buk.
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian love ballads - not (only) chalga :)   Bulgarian love ballads - not (only) chalga :) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:02 pm

Scanspeak wrote:
Genieß
I enjoyed them. Verrry nostalgic, your (g)oldies. I did not understand most of the lyrics, but they made me kind of melancholic, since some capture the atmosphere in Germany's 70's as well. I already loved the voices of Tonika before, but I did not know Люлякови нощи. And Maria Neykova's Вървят ли двама is heartbreaking. Maybe not songs of fulfilled loving, but more consoling ones of longing loneliness. Thank you for sharing it..

..but hey - don't you mock Planeta again! Some need it :M:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian love ballads - not (only) chalga :)   Bulgarian love ballads - not (only) chalga :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulgarian love ballads - not (only) chalga :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1