altText

Do you know your family history?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

Do you know your family history? Empty
PostSubject: Do you know your family history?   Do you know your family history? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:31 pm

We have started delving into our family tree on these cold long winters nights, and what you come up with is surprising Do you know your family history? 2345823347 I have found out that my Great Grand father had an older daughter that nobody else knew about g Just by digging around and matching dates did we come up with this. s Has anybody else found out hidden skeletons ? Do you know your family history? 3998065313 Do you know your family history? 3998065313
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your family history?   Do you know your family history? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:38 pm

I have in the past tried this but I lost interest because it became so time consuming and difficult to really know exactly who was who but you may have inspired me to give it another go. Thanks
Back to top Go down
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your family history?   Do you know your family history? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Myheritage is a pretty good starting place if you do s
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your family history?   Do you know your family history? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Whats the cost?
Back to top Go down
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your family history?   Do you know your family history? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:13 pm

Its free up to 250 family members then the costs start coming s At the moment there is a promotion on, it tells you on the first page g
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your family history?   Do you know your family history? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:16 pm

Hi Lou can you add a link? g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your family history?   Do you know your family history? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Hope this is right? s
Back to top Go down
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your family history?   Do you know your family history? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... ritage.php
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your family history?   Do you know your family history? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:12 pm

in our local paper many years ago, there was an advert for anyone with this surname. this was our surname so my dad responded to the advert. a lovely couple were compiling a book on their family history and my dad was the missing link. our history showed we were wealthy land owners living in the midlands, the big white family house was out of this world. :shocked1:unfortunently, my great grandad was a gambler and he lost everything, the land and the house, nothing left. Do you know your family history? 2345823347 naughty great grandad. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

well, the rift it caused with some family members was mind blowing, such anger against a person they never knew, :shocked1:how could great grandad do this to us. Do you know your family history? 2345823347, rather sad really.

whatever he did in his life, was his decision. Do you know your family history? 1995268642
if you dont want to know home truths, dont look back. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your family history?   Do you know your family history? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:40 am

Yes I do, and I expect there are a few members that know me as a dog Do you know your family history? 1865348797
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Here are all my Ancestors, all Earls of Shrewsbury and all owned Alton Towers until the early 1900's
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your family history?   Do you know your family history? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:47 am

My cousin is a prominent geneologist (think that is the right word) and has been practicing for 30 years, film makers use him to trace peoples history for films, he has traced our family back a few hundred years. I play three different musical instruments and he has traced our family and I am a descendant with connections and the same family name to the person who founded the British Military Music School in Twickenham, Middlesex.

c c
Back to top Go down
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your family history?   Do you know your family history? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:54 pm

I have got back to my grans brothers, one of them served life in Broadmoor for murdering his wife. No hope for me then!! Do you know your family history? 2381841692 It can only get more interesting [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Theres me thinking i was related to the Queen, pearly Queen that is
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your family history?   Do you know your family history? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:05 pm

I do beleive that sometimes and somethings in life your better off not knowing so I don't care to look back I here now but soon I will be gone ? well not too soon I hope.
Back to top Go down
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your family history?   Do you know your family history? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:27 pm

My hubby has found family he never knew had g He grew up thinking it was just him, his two older brothers and younger sister.went thru BT phonebook Phoned a person last week with the same last name and from the same area as his Dad, turned out he was talking to a Great uncle g He,s going to phone him this week to find out more. So not all is bad s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your family history?   Do you know your family history? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you know your family history?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1