New Year Resolutions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

New Year Resolutions Empty
PostSubject: New Year Resolutions   New Year Resolutions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:43 pm

What are they, Who makes them, who breaks them. Let's have a lively debate on the subject and let's be honest with ourselves
My new year resolution is to spend more time being married to her, who has to be obeyed rather than my computer, and if she should divorce me I will blame everyone of you members on this forum :New Year Resolutions 1931734156:

PS Don't forget to take all the decorations down tomorrow and store them in the attic for next year :Xmas4: New Year Resolutions 927475117
Back to top Go down
Scunnered
Scunnered

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions   New Year Resolutions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:52 am

My resolution this year is not to make any!
Much easier to keep. New Year Resolutions 1865348797
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions   New Year Resolutions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:51 pm

My resolution is to try and be a better person and to think of others and how they feel especially our neighbours who have very little but are always willing to share .
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions   New Year Resolutions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:13 pm

My resolution is to be more resolute in doing the exercise that I should do. Have not missed a day so far g
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions   New Year Resolutions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:30 pm

Mine is to try and spend more time on here and get to know you all better.
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions   New Year Resolutions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:57 pm

Mine is quite simple ? I won't make one because I know I will brake it.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions   New Year Resolutions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:15 pm

I wouldn't say it was a conscious 'new year resolution' as such, but I haven't had a cigarette since New Years Eve.

Not that I smoked very much at all, but I figured the money would be better in my pocket, rather than going up in smoke!

So far, so good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions   New Year Resolutions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Chris wrote:
I wouldn't say it was a conscious 'new year resolution' as such, but I haven't had a cigarette since New Years Eve.

Not that I smoked very much at all, but I figured the money would be better in my pocket, rather than going up in smoke!

So far, so good.

New Year Resolutions 570106603 New Year Resolutions 570106603 New Year Resolutions 570106603 New Year Resolutions 570106603
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions   New Year Resolutions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Year Resolutions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1