Aliens and UFOs .do you believe?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TNT1
Junior user
Junior user

Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Aliens and UFOs .do you believe?   Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Aliens and UFOs. do you believe?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Aliens and UFOs .do you believe?   Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:15 pm

Me and my two older bros were at home in bed one night , it was dark as we lived in the sticks. From our bedroom window we could see the Vicarage. Roy ,said "
what the f(*k is that?"
Me and my oldest brother (14 at the time) all went to the window and saw this thing hover over the vicarage ,flash 3 times really bright ,then fly off!! We spent the rest of the night under the bed covers ,filling our pants!! Never spoke of it, to this day Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 2345823347 Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 3998065313
Back to top Go down
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Aliens and UFOs .do you believe?   Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:21 pm

Large heads and googly eyes, sounds like our village Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 2381841692 Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 2381841692 Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 2381841692 As for the flashing lights sounds like a night out on the Rakia in Shoumen Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 1865348797 Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 1865348797 Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 1865348797
Back to top Go down
snail
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Aliens and UFOs .do you believe?   Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:55 am

l had to reply to this one.
l had an experience back in 1983 early summer,l think about 23:00 hrs,on top of Wrotham hill where l lived at that time,suddenly darkness turned into daylight,just like it was a sunny day,l ran out the front door looked up and saw this most beautiful object rotating blue,red,white,it travelled from south to north.
A blue red fluorescent light object travelling so quietly.lt lit up the whole hill,where l was living at the time.The night went from pitch black to a ordinary sunny day in a matter of seconds,at around midnight.Similar to the light of an atom bomb in the distance.Please research into the article the Gravesend Times printed on that year.l know many people do say l am from another planet.But that is another stroy to tell.

I'm a great believer into thinking that there is a far higher source of intelligence in the distant constellation of stars,the corridor entrance of born matter from spiritual beings.
These light objects[not metallic,since metal creates friction,that leads to wear and tear]could be the satellite monitors from a mother ship within the constellation,and is keeping an eye on us,on how we perform,during our time on earth,towards each other and the planet.That we have been given to reside on in peace.
l saw one in 1983,a blue red fluorescent light object travelling so quietly.lt lit up the whole hill,where l was living at the time.The night went from pitch black to complete bright daylight in a matter of seconds,at around midnight.Similar to the light of an atom bomb in the distance.

And this is what l believe
Right at the beginning of time, when humans were walking on the face of the earth. They had a natural instinct [just like it was meant to be] to look up at the sky and wondered whether we came from the heavens. Humans started to worship the stars they thought were the places of their ancestors originated from.
There is one planet that sticks out from the rest, and that’s Mars.Our ancient ancestors might have been Martians. The image of the red planet at present does resemble something that has gone terribly wrong, billions of years ago. The atmosphere and ozone layers that sustain life on a planet was probably destroyed by neglected selfish attitudes, which created an irreversible spiral of destruction towards the abundance of life that we have on earth today.
Mars has similar landscapes to earth. The north and south ice poles, with barren dessert landscapes with coastal images touching the edges of what looked like a beach, and huge oceans at that time. With mountain ranges and fault lines, and evidence of volcanic activity in the past, does point towards a living planet that had the ability to sustain a wealth of life, including humans.
Our ancestors, just like here on earth, have been introducing similar systems within their lives to provide a wealth of comfort. They had the knowledge to build houses and big cities and a technology that flourished to give them that quality of life to live in comfort. But with all this activity of technological gadgets, and the ongoing destruction of the environment on mars has a price. The demand for natural Martian materials, has outstripped what the martian nature can provide, resulting in a total wipe out of the all the foliage on the Martians surface.
This has started the process of global warming, caused by the dirty air filled with toxic waste. The oceans on mars are now lifeless, leaving it to form a soup of toxins. Eventually the atmosphere has been totally destroyed with no protective layer to keep the atmosphere in place, resulting in the living-giving atmosphere to escape out into space, leaving the planet desolate.
A few chosen martian were selected to colonize a planet they had their eye on for some time, because they knew, this planet could sustain a life to live in comfort. This planet is earth. A chosen place was picked on the earth to live and multiply with their kind on the earth. But the first couple were given laws to live by their seniors to reflect upon, so not to do the same disastrous mistakes, to what they did on mars, but to live in harmony with it’s surroundings, and to provide a system that will create a peace within the society of people as they flourish. Because the martians know by experience what they have done wrong by destroying their own planet, had fatal consequences to their world.
Martian expeditions in the near future will probably one day, will excavate fossilized bones, similar to human bones. Also certain parts of the Martian landscape will be vast cities buried underneath the red planet, maybe the size of New York.With the warning we had from our ancestors from the beginning when we first colonized the planet. We decided to ignore the wisdom from our senior Martian ancestor advice and decided to rule ourselves. Once again leading to the fatal consequences that happened on the martian planet all that time ago.”Oh well”! There’s always Venus to try out.

And this is the reasons why our ancient ancestors were always there to keep an eye on us to see how we perform independently from our ancient ancestors.We chose to ignore the laws of nature and the knowledge we were provided with from our spiritual beings from beyond to help us promote a peace on all the earth.The time is almost upon us for the ancient ancestors to intervene to save the planet from catastrophe.And all will be revealed to what it is all about.
The bad guys promotes a darkness[which they will be thrown into the abyss of darkness never to interfere ever again with the light of love
The good guys that has always stayed with the behaviour of empathy are the promoters of the light and therefore will be in the good books of our ancient ancestors to live on the earth for eternity.They are the true caretakers of the earth and this was one of the manual scripts given to us by our Ancestors to abide to.
For all those that promoted the misery of this darkness had their chance to know what is wrong to what is right and made a choice in their lives to make other people's life a misery by feeding off them for selfish gains will be tron away from the light of life and never to return again.Be warned all you swindlers out there for your time is almost up now.
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: Aliens and UFOs .do you believe?   Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:09 pm

Very interesting snail but I'm afraid I don't go with this story it doesn't all add up but your entitled to your beliefs.
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Aliens and UFOs .do you believe?   Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:18 pm

Wrotham hill on the flight path to Gatwick and Heathrow me thinks. Red beacon light landing lights etc. No not convinced Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 1865348797 Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 1865348797 Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 1865348797
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Aliens and UFOs .do you believe?   Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:27 pm

got the makings of a good film or book this story has. g s
Back to top Go down
snail
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Aliens and UFOs .do you believe?   Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:30 pm

Willing to help me on that one Starlite.We'll split the profits.lt is a making of a film that will be out of this world.
And the main attraction to this film is.lt is based on a true story.
Remember the ending of the planet of the apes when the earthling saw the remants of Manhatten.Spooky aaa
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Aliens and UFOs .do you believe?   Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:58 pm

why not, with a name like starlite can i have the lead role. pmd my bank details. g s s s
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Aliens and UFOs .do you believe?   Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:10 pm

starlite wrote:
why not, with a name like starlite can i have the lead role. pmd my bank details. g s s s

Spooks Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 1865348797 Remember that song way back,'Their Coming to Take me Away ha ha' :Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 3897195628: Looney bin for you lot Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 3386807041
Back to top Go down
villyman
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Aliens and UFOs .do you believe?   Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:39 pm

I went for Undecided although I reserve the right to change that decision at a later date.
This is because I suspect my red faced, bald headed next door Bulgarian neighbour may be one.

He pulls weeds and wierd looking plants from the verge and munches on them, much like an animal would do, horse, goat, you get the idea!!.

Doesn't shower or at least rarely.

He eats garlic first thing in the morning because he says its good for his digestion and doesn't have many close friends, Mmm wonder why?

Also, regardless of the time of day, sometimes as early as 7:30 he will ask if I want to come over for glass of wine, surely not normal human behavour.

Any one of the above on its own may not prove much but, all together?

Red faced, smelly, bald, alcoholic, bad breathed, vegeterian.

I think have seen something like it in Dr.Who.
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Aliens and UFOs .do you believe?   Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:30 pm

It's a fact I've seen a few around Kaulfland wearing security uniform to disguise them Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 3367882216
Back to top Go down
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Aliens and UFOs .do you believe?   Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:35 pm

If you go to the DEKORATOR shop near pennys in Shumen theres one in there as well, or was that the missing link? Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 2381841692 Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 2381841692 scary looking creature Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 2381841692 Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 1865348797 Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 1865348797
Back to top Go down
GinaA
Senior user
Senior user
GinaA

PostSubject: Re: Aliens and UFOs .do you believe?   Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:42 pm

I've seen a few Aliens at the boarders to Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 1865348797
Back to top Go down
silky4015
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Aliens and UFOs .do you believe?   Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:13 am

This is not about UFOs but is a must to watch.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Scunnered
Scunnered

PostSubject: Re: Aliens and UFOs .do you believe?   Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Absolutely brilliant. T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aliens and UFOs .do you believe?   Aliens and UFOs .do you believe? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aliens and UFOs .do you believe?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next