altText

airports and tickets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

airports and tickets Empty
PostSubject: airports and tickets   airports and tickets Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:31 am

on the internet sorting out parking the car when i get my flight, i want to go from burgas airport, but the internet is showing 2 airports bourgas and burgas. :Headbang:are they the same airports or are there two airports, its confusing.

I have just booked the flights this morning and they have put dave as mrs on the tickets, i have phoned them to tell them of the error and they say no problem. i have challenged this as it is a gender issue and no way will they let a mrs on the flight if its a mr. they say they will give me letter to say he is a man airports and tickets 794030042. this surely wont resolve it. what do i do. im going again tomorrow to try and sort it, but what if they wont change the ticket. got until tuesday. airports and tickets 927475117
Back to top Go down
cowshed-sarah
Super user
Super user
cowshed-sarah

PostSubject: Re: airports and tickets   airports and tickets Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:23 pm

If they won't change the details on the ticket I can't see what else you can do? if you paid by credit card then you may be able to get some help from them?
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: airports and tickets   airports and tickets Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:06 pm

i am going to the travel agents tomorrow to try and sort it, otherwise its put dave in a frock. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: airports and tickets   airports and tickets Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:30 pm

Can't wait for the pictures airports and tickets 1865348797 airports and tickets 1865348797
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: airports and tickets   airports and tickets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

airports and tickets

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1