Wheels stolen off Mitsubishi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Esta
Senior user
Senior user

Wheels stolen off Mitsubishi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Wheels stolen off Mitsubishi   Wheels stolen off Mitsubishi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Woke up this morning to find someone has stolen the wheels (and off-road tyres) off our Mitsubishi. It was parked outside our property on the road, has been for a couple of years now, as it needs some mechanical work doing. The mayor is getting the police involved - a couple of villagers saw a car driving round in the early hours this morning. There is a guy in our village who "
has his ear to the ground"
and he is sure with a few questions he will find out who took them.

So today's job is to install another security camera trained on the road to our property. The house &
garage alarm system, that we have looked in to a while ago, just not got round to ordering, will also be ordered today!!! It is quite sad as there were no burglaries in this village for over 10 years - so far there have been two, albeit small ones, this year.

So if anyone in the Yambol / Burgas areas gets offered any Mitsubishi wheels cheap, with quite new off road tyres, ...beware they may be ours.

Wheels stolen off Mitsubishi - Page 2 927475117
Back to top Go down
http://www.djebulgarianhomes.co.uk

AuthorMessage
Esta
Senior user
Senior user

Wheels stolen off Mitsubishi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheels stolen off Mitsubishi   Wheels stolen off Mitsubishi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:23 pm

:Thank you:all - for your input/ support.

I did go to the police in Straldja yesterday afternoon and made an official statement. Even while I was still in the office, a plain clothed officer came in and took the ream of documents away for further investigation. I did feel like they were going to do something. I did not realise that I would get a free, police supplied, translator to help me make my statement.

I do think the security camera (on the main entrance side of the property) and security lights stopped them taking anything else - my husbands truck was fully laden on the driveway, ready for the following day, it would have been easy to grab a cement mixer. My current car is parked in this area.

We will also be putting in a new fence on the main entrance and new gate - it will be positioned so that it is in better view of the main camera.
Back to top Go down
http://www.djebulgarianhomes.co.uk

Wheels stolen off Mitsubishi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2