View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Property related fraud - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:16 am

First topic message reminder :

I have just received the following email from Henry Rowlands of Novinite
I wish you good luck on December 23rd
The article [url=http:
//www.
novinite.
com/view_news.
php?id=110314:371pwafn][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has had a very good reception from both readers and people in high places, and that is all I can say at present, except to wish you good luck again
Best Wishes
Henry
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:30 am

Truly delighted for you both Willow - you have both braved it for two LONG years a few more days now and things will start to fall into place - So well done again!!

Now you can look forward to your summer hols again No doubt we will get to meet you in the summer when you have your big celebration BBQ hint hint

I am sure I speak for everyone here, lets now wish you both and your family a wonderful happy God knows you both deserve it.

Oddy
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:36 am

Hello Oddy

Thank you for your kind words. Once we have got all the paperwork in place and the key's in our hand I will send you a cheque for £100 as promised to go to help you with your fund raising for the orphanage
We have received over 120 messages of congratulations and all those people will be invited to one hell of a big B-B-Q and you will certainly be on the list
This year has been a tense, emotional, roller-coaster year so, hopefully 2010 will be a good one and one that our 5 year old grand-daughter LORNA will be able to see the home we named after her [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and

WILLOWSEND
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:09 am

Hi Willow

Thank you again, I am sure you will sort your Orphanage donation out in due course, but for now, all you need to think about is Villa Lorna nothing else matters.

Phew!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I was hoping you would invite us to the BBQ I have now commited you to We will be over in Sept and we will be having our second Garden Party at the Silistra Orphanage so hopefully we will see you and all our supporters there then [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PS: I am trying to twist Ashley's arm to attend the Garden Party - so if anyone has any infulence with him, can you have a word in his shell like please.

Oddy
Back to top Go down
raveydaveygravey
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:59 pm

congrats, well done, bet you're so pleased merry christmas!
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:33 pm

Although I have not posted on your plight, I have followed the saga and it made very distressing reading. I am so pleased that you have won out in the end and you can now move forward with making your villa your home again. You must have had a VERY Happy Christmas this year. Here's to a better New Year for you. I cannot imagine the worry it must have been for you and the thought of losing all your savings. Great news to start the new year.
Back to top Go down
gogo

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:38 pm

Congratulations!!!! This is the best Christmas present for both of you. We wish you all the best and you deserve the best after fighting for sooo long ....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:53 pm

The Congratulations are still coming in and the [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]'s are still going out
When we have got the key's in our hands I will publish the whole saga on Villa Lorna
How I did nothing wrong and signed nothing to allow the perpetrators to sell our property
How we were conned into a false sense of security
Tips on how we went about winning
Name of our lawyer who said on the first day we met her, QUOTE If we win this it will be a miracle UNQUOTE, She has been a great asset regarding our fight for justice
It will also put to an end the doubters who suggested that I was stupid to sign documents in the first place, with comments like. This cannot possible happen in Bulgaria
I hope my case will give others hope, who have found themselves in a similar situation

Happy New Year
willowsend
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:58 pm

I will look forward to this when your ready I'm sure we can all learn something from it, and maybe not make the same mistakes that you did and I say that with respect so don't take it wrong, wish you all the best when you get to get into your home but from what you have said it won't be a pretty site
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:05 pm

I also look forward to learning something from you Bryan I am one of the newbie's who have yet to make the mistakes as I'm sure I will, I don't think its possible for any transaction to be completely without any problems in a foreign country?
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:40 pm

scott wrote:
I also look forward to learning something from you Bryan I am one of the newbie’s who have yet to make the mistakes as I'm sure I will, I don't think its possible for any transaction to be completely without any problems in a foreign country?
To BGTRAVELLER and scott
I didn't have any problems with the purchase transaction at all. It was excellent
As far as the loss of the villa is concerned, I was conned big style. There was nothing on a document signed by me that gave
Dimitar Teoharov (left Bulgaria through the Turkish border on 27th July 2008) permission to sell our villa. As soon as he knew we were on his trail it was sold on again to a company in Sofia. When they knew we were on their trail they sold it on again. We paid 98,000 euro for the property and 30,000euro for furnishings, outside buildings and landscape gardening. The perpetrators documents (deeds) shows a sale for 10,000leva and then when sold on again for 9,500leva,
IT'S CALLED FRAUD AND ORGANISED CRIME. Our lawyer said in court, how can they sell something they don't own in the first place [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I hope this gives you a little taster
willowsend

Last edited by 178 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:54 pm

Hi Bryan forgive me I'm not familiar with the sale of property in Bulgaria, but from what I understand there are notaries and the courts involved and the owner must be present? And from what you have said it was a Bulgarian who sole you property who clearly wasn't a man called Bryan, who holds I presume and English passport etc, so I am now at a loss as to how a Bulgaria posed as you? But I will wait and see how this all unfolds with great interest
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:58 pm

Call me nosey if you want but I'm looking forward to how all this happened to if only to ensure I don't make the same mistake thanks willowsend

sarah
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:12 pm

Sarah
I wouldn't dream of calling you nosey, just interested
If you put Dimitar Teoharov into your google search you will get plenty of reading, you might even reconise another name on there
Let me know how you get on
willowsend
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:36 pm

Will do that willowsend but I just had a quick look and there seems to be quite a lot so it may take me some time and a few

sarah
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:43 pm

Sarah wrote:
Will do that willowsend but I just had a quick look and there seems to be quite a lot so it may take me some time and a few

sarah

Have a couple of jars for me and good reading
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Property related fraud

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next