View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Property related fraud - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:16 am

First topic message reminder :

I have just received the following email from Henry Rowlands of Novinite
I wish you good luck on December 23rd
The article [url=http:
//www.
novinite.
com/view_news.
php?id=110314:371pwafn][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has had a very good reception from both readers and people in high places, and that is all I can say at present, except to wish you good luck again
Best Wishes
Henry
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
miss happy
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:00 pm

Nice one Brian ,
glad for you g
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Glad its all over for you Brian and good on you for fighting for what you believe in

sarah g
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:02 pm

I wonder why Brian hasn't posted any more on here about his case I know he has elsewhere, very strange c

sarah
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:22 pm

Maybe he is busy I think he has his party tonight
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: UK Expat Reveals Stench of Corruption in Bulgaria   Property related fraud - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:55 pm

[size=55:3uzre52a]MAARS 13 October 2010

UK Expat Reveals Stench of Corruption in Bulgaria Legal System

Fraudster lawyers, alleged attempts to bribe court experts, condemnation by legal experts and politicians across Europe – the case of UK expat Duncan Banbury has given an exclusive peephole into the corrupt world that exists inside almost every court in Bulgaria.

Banbury is nearing the final stages of a case that has taken over his life for the last 3 years – in 2007 he was informed that unbeknown to him a civil case had started accusing him of not paying back a BGN 500 000 loan to a man he says he has never met. He has now alleged that the lawyers in his case have asked for over BGN 6000 to bribe court handwriting officials so as to ‘prove’ his innocence.

In early October MAARS News received alleged secret audio recordings of a ‘fiesty’ conversation between Banbury and his lawyers which although did not prove that corrupt practices were rife in the Varna courts did point towards the alleged dodgy dealings.

Banbury’s lawyer, Natalia Hvarchilkova, however stated that she was not aware of any corrupt practices or bribery within the Varna courts when questioned by a MAARS News reporter over the issue.

Banbury is now awaiting the final decision of the Varna District Court on his case after delivering his full views on the case to the presiding judge last week. The question is has he got any chance of winning considering that no bribes have been paid on his side? This is a real test for the whole Bulgarian legal community – can they show that the word ‘justice’ has been placed back into their legal dictionary?

Corrupt Legal System Holds Bulgaria Back

The OLAF acting Director Nicholas Ilett’s recent voicing of an overall ‘satisfaction’ at the EU anti-fraud body’s work with Bulgaria, was a kick in the teeth for Banbury and all those facing similar battles – the truth is that Bulgaria’s legal system is still the most corrupt in Europe and is holding the whole country back from becoming a force in the EU. Such positive remarks are ill-advised at a time when the Bulgarian government led by Boyko Borisov is at last fighting for change!

Nadezhda Nikolova, a Managing Partner at the law firm ‘Nikolova, Vassilev and Partners’, exclusively summed up the true state of the Bulgarian legal system for MAARS News;
“There is no part of the administration, that doesn’t suffer from the corruption….There is corruption in Bulgaria – but it’s more convenient if we do not talk about it..There is a reason why the European Commission and OLAF say that there’s the political will for reforms, but it’s not enough. The real criminals rarely go to court and hardly ever go to jail.”

Michael Kapoustin, Founder of the Global Legal Network MAARS.net, who himself was unjustly jailed in Bulgaria for 12 years, also commented on the current state of Bulgaria’s courts;
“the legal system has always been politically corrupted since the communist era. This corruption continued afterwards but became associated with money. Prosecutors, judges and lawyers were all affected by both political influence and money.”

He added that “there has recently been some improvement. This began to change when the EU pressed in 2006/2007. To speak in generalities is wrong. The Bulgaria of the mid 90’s was a terrible place – it has improved and the good, just and uncorrupted are slowly and painfully taking control. The movement away from political and financial corruption of officers of Bulgarian courts is continuing.”

“However, there remain lawyers who offer clients fixes for money. Some lawyers are plain liars, promising to ‘corrupt’ an official but in reality only trying to secure more money from the client – on the off chance that the official finds in favor of the client. I saw this in prison dozens of times and was offered such solutions by attorneys, for whom I had no respect,” Kapoustin concluded.

If you have been affected by property fraud in Bulgaria or anywhere else in the world or you want more details on this story please contact MAARS News and we will attempt to help you prevail in your struggle!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: UK Expat Reveals Stench of Corruption in Bulgaria   Property related fraud - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:00 pm

And Property Related Fraud
I know Duncan very well, we have both supported each other in our own court cases
Marrs and Henry Rowlands, who is responseable for this article has covered both of our cases and has alleged that both were connected to each other by the same perpetrators
Duncan had to put in a final statement last week so hopefully justice will be seen to be done this time
Good luck Duncan
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: UK Expat Reveals Stench of Corruption in Bulgaria   Property related fraud - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:07 pm

Copied from another forum

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:10 am Post subject: Duncan and scam

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today is the day that Duncan is obligated to file in the Court his Statement of Events/Statement of Facts.

It is now up to the presiding Judge to make a Summation of all the facts concerning both of the parties.

I, along with Bryan, his wife and others attended court at the last hearing to give Duncan moral support. I have travelled to Bulgaria twice this year in the attempt to give verbal or written evidence on behalf of Duncan.

Duncan was informed by his lawyer earlier in the year that they had managed to get the original crime case reopened, (which would have taken precedence over the civil case). I flew to Bulgaria at the request of the lawyer to attend their offices to swear an Affidavit of Evidence. During my visit the lawyers made no attempt to contact Duncan or answer their phone for me to attend the office. We went to the police station dealing with the original case to make a formal statement. The original police officer who been dealing with the case had been moved, we spoke to another officer who informed us that there was no criminal investigation into the matter. So it is evident that the lawyers were not being honest.

We attended the court offices the same day in an attempt to have a written statement by myself lodged in the court. This was not possible.

At the end of the last hearing the Judge said that if the matter went to appeal I would then be able to give evidence..

It would seem that regardless of what new evidence is available during a hearing, evidence can not be given after the case has started. Seems very strange to me !!

Duncan has received a letter from a court official stating that the evidence I would like to put before the Court would be fabricated just to back-up what Duncan has said previously. I find this insulting and can only believe that my integrity is in question. There is documentary evidence to substantiate certain facts the Court will not admit into evidence.

Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: UK Expat Reveals Stench of Corruption in Bulgaria   Property related fraud - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:23 pm

I take it this case is still going on Property related fraud - Page 9 3998065313
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: UK Expat Reveals Stench of Corruption in Bulgaria   Property related fraud - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:03 pm

cheekychops wrote:
I take it this case is still going on Property related fraud - Page 9 3998065313
This case has been going on since 2007, and YES it is still going on. The whole thing stinks
and to be told to hand over an alleged bribe for 6000leva and he would win his case is immoral and disgusting Property related fraud - Page 9 794030042
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: UK Expat Reveals Stench of Corruption in Bulgaria   Property related fraud - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:38 am

Very sad but it will all get sorted sooner or later I know thats no conciliation but unfortunately these things do happen no matter where you are in the world
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: UK Expat Reveals Stench of Corruption in Bulgaria   Property related fraud - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:29 pm

cheekychops wrote:
Very sad but it will all get sorted sooner or later I know thats no conciliation but unfortunately these things do happen no matter where you are in the world

:Howdy:To anybody who finds themselves in these unfortunate and disgusting situations, sooner rather than later is much more of an incentive to fight for moral and legal rights, and with all due respect cheekychops we are not talking about what happens all over the world, (although we know it does) we are talking about true live cases in Bulgaria Property related fraud - Page 9 927475117 Property related fraud - Page 9 794030042
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: UK Expat Reveals Stench of Corruption in Bulgaria   Property related fraud - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Its a shame that this goes on anywhere because it spoils the reputation of the country its always the few that do this sort of thing why can't they just get on with being honest or is that to easy? it never ceases to amaze me that other always want something for nothing
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: UK Expat Reveals Stench of Corruption in Bulgaria   Property related fraud - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:50 pm

Gimp wrote:
Its a shame that this goes on anywhere because it spoils the reputation of the country its always the few that do this sort of thing why can't they just get on with being honest or is that to easy? it never ceases to amaze me that other always want something for nothing

Gimp, It is not the man in the street who is spoiling the reputation of the country, it is people employed in high up places, ie:- fraudster lawyers, judges, police etc. It is alleged that attempts are made to bribe court experts and that most courts in Bulgaria are part of a corrupt world
You made comment, why can't people just be honest, well unfortunately not everybody is like you and me
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:47 am

:Howdy:Folks
I have just received a text from Duncan, and all it said was [size=150:1hsjf1jt]I'VE WON :Wav: :Property related fraud - Page 9 1931734156:

Well done Duncan, hope you can now put this three year nightmare behind you and enjoy your home s

The next party is on you Property related fraud - Page 9 1536469901 g

:Property related fraud - Page 9 1931734156: Property related fraud - Page 9 3023850720 Property related fraud - Page 9 1995268642
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:37 am

Now that the case is over, presumably those involved can safely be named on the forum. I believe it would be very useful to have a list of the people to avoid published on this forum, so that we know who to be careful of.

Regards, George.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Property related fraud   Property related fraud - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Property related fraud

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next