View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Looks hopeful - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:12 am

First topic message reminder :

After a year of trying to sell our property a family from Holland were outside our gate when I awoke yesterday.
Not a good start for us first thing in the morning, Eric had to take the dogs out while I did a quick recky around the house. Living in a perfect tidy house all the time in case this should happen has not been enjoyable, it has not been relaxing for us, it has felt that I suffer from that cleaning disorder.
Yes we have had to take less than we wanted but,this could have gone on for ever. So they had a budget and were sticking to it, I really did try my hardest to get them to up the offer [ us ladies are always left to do this ] but knew they would only be here for a few days, so last night around 23.00 hrs we agreed.
Like many of you it is not easy to get back all the money and love and hard work we have put into our homes.
We are awaiting a phone call from them today so we can get together to tell them what we will be leaving, and that amounts to nearly everything.
My stomach is doing all sorts of things at the moment.

We will keep you informed. Looks hopeful - Page 3 3998065313
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
pixi
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:22 pm

Congratulations to you both, now you can look forward to a new life in Bulgaria g Looks hopeful - Page 3 570106603
Back to top Go down
Larlar

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:10 pm

Looks hopeful - Page 3 2581928987 :Clap:SEE I told ya so - it comes up and smacks you in the face just when you thought - O sod. Of all our friends who wanted to sell theres only one couple left now so lets hope they get sorted as well. Good Luck with it all going smoothly, as I am sure it will, but it does get a bit stressy until its all done and dusted then you dont quite believe it. Looks hopeful - Page 3 3367882216 x Looks hopeful - Page 3 3023850720
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:12 pm

We have our money in the bank. All done this morning. We are now homeless Looks hopeful - Page 3 927475117
They have given us until 15th September to move out. As luck has it, our friends apartment next door will be our home until we have sorted out a rental property in Bulgaria.
Just feel numb today, I don't think any of it has hit me yet, or sunk in. I did think when I got into bed last night this is our last night of owning our home.
So the action must start tomorrow, sorting out and packing all our bits and bobs. Not looking forward to that but it has to be done. Must start thinking positive and looking forward to our new start in a new country. I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end.
s :Time:
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:54 pm

itchyfeet wrote:
They have given us until 15th September to move out. As luck has it, our friends apartment next door will be our home until we have sorted out a rental property in Bulgaria.

Looks hopeful - Page 3 2706089290 Great news g Ok no worry re finding a place in BG you have plenty of time and here are a few choices to start your off you can ask if they want to rent or sell

Chris has this beautiful house below
viewtopic.php?f=76&
t=4667

Sandra6 has this lovely house
viewtopic.php?f=76&
t=4809

Netsniperthefirst might have this up for rent or sale now too
viewtopic.php?f=30&
t=422

Rachel still has a villa for sale
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Have a look at the posting on here

These will keep you busy for a while so Looks hopeful - Page 3 3367882216 so relax and look forward to the good life.

Oddy Looks hopeful - Page 3 1995268642

Berni xx
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:25 pm

oddball wrote:
itchyfeet wrote:

Looks hopeful - Page 3 2706089290 Great news g Ok no worry re finding a place in BG you have plenty of time and here are a few choices to start your off you can ask if they want to rent or sell

Chris has this beautiful house below
viewtopic.php?f=76&
t=4667

Sandra6 has this lovely house
viewtopic.php?f=76&
t=4809

Netsniperthefirst might have this up for rent or sale now too
viewtopic.php?f=30&
t=422

Rachel still has a villa for sale

Have a look at the posting on here

These will keep you busy for a while so Looks hopeful - Page 3 3367882216 so relax and look forward to the good life.

Oddy Looks hopeful - Page 3 1995268642

Berni xx

Many thanks for the info Berni - Busy buying bubble wrap and packing now, we seem to have accumulated more than we thought!!
Eric
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:56 pm

well done, heres to a new beginning. Looks hopeful - Page 3 1995268642
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:53 am

We have spent our first night in our temporary home. Now I will be cleaning our old home today, the heat here has been in the high 30's. This has not been easy, but my friend Sandra has had us on the go, [ she is a slave driver] but without her we would still be thinking about it. Lots of sorting out to do as we just moved everything.
Looks hopeful - Page 3 3135333095
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:07 am

g remember Annette little steps at a time - don't over do it s
Back to top Go down
Larlar

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:22 am

When I used to do next doors villa I used to do it in the nuddy (just make sure you close the front door) and then when you get hot jump in shower go in front of fan and carry on - just had to avoid mirrors in case i scared myself!!! Looks hopeful - Page 3 3135333095
Back to top Go down
sandra6
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:24 am

Congrats on your house sale, well done, its awful waiting to hear if someones going to buy or not its like being in limbo, we know only to well
Thanks to whoever listed my house above, we hope we are as lucky as you selling soon, good luck, Sandra
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Larlar wrote:
When I used to do next doors villa I used to do it in the nuddy (just make sure you close the front door) and then when you get hot jump in shower go in front of fan and carry on - just had to avoid mirrors in case i scared myself!!! Looks hopeful - Page 3 3135333095

When we had our farm, our bathroom had a full length and full height mirror over the bath, horrifying because as you get in the bath you wonder who the old codger is getting in the other side!!!!
Looks hopeful - Page 3 2381841692 Looks hopeful - Page 3 2381841692
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:50 pm

Larlar wrote:

Oh I say Looks hopeful - Page 3 3135333095 Larlar what are we going to do with you, :shocked1:you are clearly corrupting our members Looks hopeful - Page 3 1865348797 Looks hopeful - Page 3 2381841692 Although I must admit I am beginning to think you and Itchy are as bad as each other. Looks hopeful - Page 3 3367882216 :Roll laugh: :LOL2:

itchyfeet wrote:
When we had our farm, our bathroom had a full length and full height mirror over the bath, horrifying because as you get in the bath you wonder who the old codger is getting in the other side!!!!
Looks hopeful - Page 3 2381841692Looks hopeful - Page 3 2381841692
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:17 pm

So here we are 5 days after starting the move out from our apartment, we are only moving next door for goodness sake, it couldn't be any nearer or easier could it!!! The only thing I can say is "
bl..dy exhausting"
we are both absolutely "
cream crackered"
. I have aches in muscles I didn't know I had, or course the 4 dogs fully expected to be walked, fed and watered at the usual time and if they didn't get their walk and food when they thought they should, they started making a right noise. They are enjoying their new home, albeit furniture in odd places and boxes stacked all over the place, the Internet comes and goes as it thinks fit because we are relying on our modem in the old house next door to transmit the signal through the wall. Of course ordinary normal people would have the line transferred to their new abode, but there we strike a problem, Ramadan has now finished and they are now having a 3 or 4 day holiday called 'Sweet Bayram' all the children go around and get sweets from whoever is kind enough to offer them. The parents use this time to relax and get their bodies back in order after 30 days of only eating at night time, some of our neighbours have been staying awake all night and sleeping all day. In amongst this total confusion for an expat, our phone line cannot be changed until Thursday at the earliest. In the meantime we have to put up with whatever service is available.

So that's about it really, totally worn out, can't get on the Internet, aches and pains all over the place, constantly asking each other where things are and always looking for the Panadol so my body will stop aching and with luck get some sleep in our temporary home. Are we looking forward to our next move???? Of course, with reservations after this move, I believe someone or two will be employed to relieve us of some of the trauma on the next occasion.

Looks hopeful - Page 3 3998065313 Looks hopeful - Page 3 3998065313 Looks hopeful - Page 3 3998065313 Looks hopeful - Page 3 794030042
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:57 pm

H H [size=150:1fm6x99t]Ah diddles sending you both big huge hugs :group: H H It can only get better from now on. An yes agree with you get someone in to do the lifting for the [size=150:1fm6x99t]big move.

Sleep well my lovelies, rest your weary bodies ready to start again tomorrow Looks hopeful - Page 3 1865348797

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:02 am

Give it time I'm sure the right person will come along soon . Looks hopeful - Page 3 739492727
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks hopeful   Looks hopeful - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looks hopeful

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ExPat Lounge-