Reclamation yards....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tivoliend
Junior user
Junior user

Reclamation yards.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Reclamation yards....   Reclamation yards.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:56 am

First topic message reminder :

....are there any in Bulgaria?

I'm looking for a place to get reclaimed timber and all sorts of related stuff like old door furniture, wooden mouldings, old barrels etc. If you've ever seen The Salvager on Discovery channel that's the kind of stuff I'm after.
My house is in the Veliko Turnovo area but I'm willing to travel anywhere around Bulgaria for the right kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Reclamation yards....   Reclamation yards.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:54 pm

I have always wanted a Klaxon horn, they are rather noisy but would certainly draw my attention to the fact that someone was at the front door, unless it was the Jehovah's Witnesses of course!! A fast exit left would sure be the action taken if they were knocking or ringing at the door.

s s s s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Reclamation yards....   Reclamation yards.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:21 pm

itchyfeet wrote:
I have always wanted a Klaxon horn, they are rather noisy but would certainly draw my attention to the fact that someone was at the front door, unless it was the Jehovah's Witnesses of course!! A fast exit left would sure be the action taken if they were knocking or ringing at the door.

s s s s:

Reclamation yards.... - Page 2 3135333095 What are you on Itchy :Very funny 2:have a little rest now get out of the sun s Reclamation yards.... - Page 2 2381841692
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: Reclamation yards....   Reclamation yards.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:17 am

Just wondered if you had any luck with finding what your looking for ? Reclamation yards.... - Page 2 739492727
Back to top Go down
tivoliend
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Reclamation yards....   Reclamation yards.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:05 am

Yes thanks,
came back with a trailer full of materials I'll need when I start my loft conversion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reclamation yards....   Reclamation yards.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reclamation yards....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2