What country is Sunny Beach in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fletch
Senior user
Senior user
Fletch

What country is Sunny Beach in Empty
PostSubject: What country is Sunny Beach in   What country is Sunny Beach in Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:59 am

The reason that I ask this question is that it seems that I have moved and no longer live in Bulgaria. The reasons are as follows

Bulstat com are advertising a deal offer for themselves on the television, so yesterday I went into Bulstat com to ask about it, yes this is the offer for Bulgaria etc etc, so I asked could I please take up this package??? the reply was its for Bulgaria, yes I said, so she said again its for Bulgaria, yes I said, she then said that I could not have it as I lived in Sunny Beach.
I very kindly reminded there that Sunny Beach was in Bulgaria, and she replied no sorry you cant have it if you live in Sunny Beach it is only for Bulgaria.

So if anyone can please let me know where I now live I would appreciate it, answers on a post card but I cant give you an address at the moment What country is Sunny Beach in 794030042
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: What country is Sunny Beach in   What country is Sunny Beach in Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] says it all really.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: What country is Sunny Beach in   What country is Sunny Beach in Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:24 am

Fletch wrote:
The reason that I ask this question is that it seems that I have moved and no longer live in Bulgaria. The reasons are as follows

Bulstat com are advertising a deal offer for themselves on the television, so yesterday I went into Bulstat com to ask about it, yes this is the offer for Bulgaria etc etc, so I asked could I please take up this package??? the reply was its for Bulgaria, yes I said, so she said again its for Bulgaria, yes I said, she then said that I could not have it as I lived in Sunny Beach.
I very kindly reminded there that Sunny Beach was in Bulgaria, and she replied no sorry you cant have it if you live in Sunny Beach it is only for Bulgaria.

So if anyone can please let me know where I now live I would appreciate it, answers on a post card but I cant give you an address at the moment What country is Sunny Beach in 794030042

This might help Fletch,
I suggest you take it into the Bulstat.com office as it appears to me that the staff they employ come from another planet What country is Sunny Beach in 1865348797 What country is Sunny Beach in 3135333095

[size=150:1hw9rmy7]Sunny Beach
The resort is perched at 36 km north of Bourgas and about 90 km to the south of Varna and is the largest holiday complex on Bulgaria's Black Sea coast. It numbers over 100 hotels, erected in long and wide lanes, surrounded by green and shady parks. It is naturally set in a small bay, protected by the slopes of the Balkan Mountain to the north. Its six-kilometers-long beaches reach as far as Nessebur to the south What country is Sunny Beach in 2706089290
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: What country is Sunny Beach in   What country is Sunny Beach in Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:02 pm

s

Oh Fletch you are so funny What country is Sunny Beach in 2381841692 I hope you find out where you live soon H

Oddy What country is Sunny Beach in 1865348797
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What country is Sunny Beach in   What country is Sunny Beach in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What country is Sunny Beach in

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1