progress

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

progress Empty
PostSubject: progress   progress Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:00 pm

After four years in bulgaria i have never seen any development of any kind to the infrastructure, it is the same yesterday as it was when i arrived in bulgaria, but today :Fantastic: in balchik, they are preparing the roads, tarmac is going down, yes tarmac is going down, finally improvements can be seen to happen, the mayor did state on tv that eu money had arrived and all the roads will be done, i hasten to add i was was sceptical, but i take it back, there is action finally. no more pot holes, ok not completed yet, but how lovely to see work now being done finally. anybody else getting roads yet. progress 2381841692 g
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:18 pm

starlite wrote:
After four years in bulgaria i have never seen any development of any kind to the infrastructure, it is the same yesterday as it was when i arrived in bulgaria, but today :Fantastic: in balchik, they are preparing the roads, tarmac is going down, yes tarmac is going down, finally improvements can be seen to happen, the mayor did state on tv that eu money had arrived and all the roads will be done, i hasten to add i was was sceptical, but i take it back, there is action finally. no more pot holes, ok not completed yet, but how lovely to see work now being done finally. anybody else getting roads yet. progress 2381841692 g

Does that include the road (moon surface) from the Varna/Dobrich/Kavarna round-about down to Veroni Pizza Restaurant. I would think that many a vehicle has been damaged beyond repair on that stretch of highway g
Back to top Go down

progress

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1