HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

altText
altText
altText
altText
altText
altText

Share | 
 

 Garden equipment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
avatar

Posts : 1074
Join date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Garden equipment   Sat May 07, 2011 3:09 pm

I found this site which could come in handy its a site that sell all kinds of garden equipment. Translated via google [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... Findex.php or this is in its raw state of Bulgarian
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
avatar

Posts : 714
Join date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Garden equipment   Sun May 08, 2011 4:02 pm

You can get most things now from Bricolage [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] its always good to look elsewhere so T
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
avatar

Posts : 2267
Join date : 2010-09-10
Age : 62
Location : Paskalevets

PostSubject: Re: Garden equipment   Sun May 08, 2011 8:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I found this site which could come in handy its a site that sell all kinds of garden equipment. Translated via google [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... Findex.php or this is in its raw state of Bulgarian
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is it my imagination, or are all the mowers for cutting the lawn on the expensive side? I had a Hayter and a ride on mower in the UK and they were nowhere as expensive as those on this site. I believed that most things were cheaper in BG. Maybe not!!


Back to top Go down
oddball
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 60

PostSubject: Re: Garden equipment   Sun May 08, 2011 11:27 pm



You are right Itchy, we also found garden furniture and equipment much more expensive in BG. I was shocked when we saw a sit on mower £120 more than in the UK :Great:So bring what you can with you.

Oddy

_________________
Berni & Dougie [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
avatar

Posts : 2267
Join date : 2010-09-10
Age : 62
Location : Paskalevets

PostSubject: Re: Garden equipment   Mon May 09, 2011 10:33 am

Thanks Oddy I thought it was only me going mad!! Unfortunately we sold it all before we came to live in Turkey. If we get a big garden a secondhand Massey Furguson comes to mind and get the lawn cut with a draw along cutter behind the tractor. I had one when I was in the UK and owned an equestrian complex, excellent for lots of jobs!!

s s s
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user


Posts : 2150
Join date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Garden equipment   Mon May 09, 2011 2:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks Oddy I thought it was only me going mad!! Unfortunately we sold it all before we came to live in Turkey. If we get a big garden a secondhand Massey Furguson comes to mind and get the lawn cut with a draw along cutter behind the tractor. I had one when I was in the UK and owned an equestrian complex, excellent for lots of jobs!!

s s s

Why have a mower buy a donkey [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
Cast off all care, inhale fresh air.
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
avatar

Posts : 2267
Join date : 2010-09-10
Age : 62
Location : Paskalevets

PostSubject: Re: Garden equipment   Mon May 09, 2011 5:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks Oddy I thought it was only me going mad!! Unfortunately we sold it all before we came to live in Turkey. If we get a big garden a secondhand Massey Furguson comes to mind and get the lawn cut with a draw along cutter behind the tractor. I had one when I was in the UK and owned an equestrian complex, excellent for lots of jobs!!

s s s

Why have a mower buy a donkey [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Trouble is donkeys do that dungy thing and knowing my luck I would tread in it prior to walking on our Bulgarian version of an Axminster carpet. Annette would not be a happy bunnie!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Garden equipment   

Back to top Go down
 

Garden equipment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Garden planning software
» Honey Boat Delicata squash & garden update
» December in the Mid-South garden
» Hydrogen peroxide in the garden
» What to do with Colorado garden in winter?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: How does your Garden grow?-