altText

mistakes happen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

mistakes happen Empty
PostSubject: mistakes happen   mistakes happen Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:54 pm

had a really hectic few days, car to mot, insure car and house insurance. dogs to the vets for annual injections. have some work going on at home, so routines sort of go out of the window, and the difficulty with the language wears you out. just back from the uk so had to refresh food supplies. went to supermarket with friends, the bill seemed high and we debated this over coffee, how much things have risen over 4 years in bulgaria, but it got me thinking and i thought, must have a look at that receipt. but we still had many more errands to complete and i forgot. mistakes happen 3135333095

a few days later, i went back shopping for some bedding plants for the garden and called in the supermarket for basics. the cashier said to me, you come in shop 2 days ago, i said yes. she said wait here.
the manager came out with a computer print out of our last shopping trip, on this were 5 identical items of super sized bin bags at 4.80 levs, but the cashier had rung up 35 items not five, making an overpayment of 144 levs. they refunded that difference. now thats honesty and i was amazed. this was aqua in balchik.

at the end of the day, it was our fault for not checking at the time or questioning the bill, albeit difficult if they dont speak english, i take my hat off to aqua and admire their honesty. mistakes happen. heres to aqua. :Ch:but i will be more careful in future. g
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

mistakes happen Empty
PostSubject: Re: mistakes happen   mistakes happen Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:46 pm

Good for you starlite it certainly wouldn't happen like that here in Turkey.

c c c
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

mistakes happen Empty
PostSubject: Re: mistakes happen   mistakes happen Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:44 am

Good on them! :mistakes happen 1931734156:

Maybe honesty is the best policy ... you're telling us all how good Aqua are and you'll be shopping there in future (and maybe some new shoppers after reading that).
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Esta
Senior user
Senior user

mistakes happen Empty
PostSubject: Re: mistakes happen   mistakes happen Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:20 am

Good for you!!!! I guess it will make us all pay a bit more attention to our shopping receipts!!!!

g

I doubt that would happen in Kaufland in Yambol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.djebulgarianhomes.co.uk
pixi
Super user
Super user

mistakes happen Empty
PostSubject: Re: mistakes happen   mistakes happen Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:28 am

That was brilliant, they would notice when they were cashing up I would think, it is certainly a good advert for the shop, good on them. g
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

mistakes happen Empty
PostSubject: Re: mistakes happen   mistakes happen Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:35 am

Esta wrote:
Good for you!!!! I guess it will make us all pay a bit more attention to our shopping receipts!!!!

g

I doubt that would happen in Kaufland in Yambol.

I think it would Esta. We always use the cashiers we know and usually when you choose the wrong thing on the scales they send you to re-weigh but with us they go and do it. Probably quicker I suppose [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

mistakes happen Empty
PostSubject: Re: mistakes happen   mistakes happen Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:46 pm

Well done to you starlite and a very big well done to Aqua for their honesty which isn't something often found these days not even in the UK

sarah mistakes happen 3356871870
Back to top Go down
joseph
Senior user
Senior user

mistakes happen Empty
PostSubject: Re: mistakes happen   mistakes happen Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:53 pm

You must have thought you were back in the UK,The cost of living is crazy now and we all seem to be buying more and more stuff from the filling stations and they seem to charge what ever they want,Sorry this has really nothing to do with your post but don't we love a chance to rant. c
But fair play to the store in question,Good story mistakes happen 2706089290
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mistakes happen Empty
PostSubject: Re: mistakes happen   mistakes happen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mistakes happen

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1