altText

coach to bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

coach to bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: coach to bulgaria   coach to bulgaria Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:31 pm

I am trying to find coach travel from london,sofia, to varna. i have found a world wide travel company janiel in sofia and bourgas on the internet. but i cannot get hold of them by phone nor email. tried for two weeks now and getting fed up coach to bulgaria 794030042

has anyone used this company, or anyone travelled with another coach company to varna, thanks. s
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

coach to bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: coach to bulgaria   coach to bulgaria Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:22 pm

I can't help with that company but you could look at this site they seem to be ok from what I have been told. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

coach to bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: coach to bulgaria   coach to bulgaria Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:33 am

thanks, i did read the review ( one only ) on this company and unfortunately the coach failed to turn up.. coach to bulgaria 2345823347 there is a regular coach service from london but i cannot find out the name of the company. the most annoying thing here in bulgaria is that no one will answer the phone, i had weeks trying to book a hotel in sofia but no one answers the phone and the one i did get through to did not believe i was in bulgaria, she did not believe my phone number was a bulgarian number coach to bulgaria 794030042 coach to bulgaria 794030042. it is so hard to get something simple done here. coach to bulgaria 794030042
Back to top Go down
Fletch
Senior user
Senior user
Fletch

coach to bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: coach to bulgaria   coach to bulgaria Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:43 am

National Express go from Victoria Coach Station London to Sofia bus station 6 days a week. Leaves Victoria at 20.30 and arrives 2 days later at 20.30. 1 change at Frankfurt 3 hours waiting time. Price is 141 pounds single and 231 pounds return slight reduction in price for under 25 and over 60. Leaves Sofia for London at 9am arrives London 2 days later at 06.30am
Back to top Go down
Fletch
Senior user
Senior user
Fletch

coach to bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: coach to bulgaria   coach to bulgaria Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:47 am

Bit of topic I always use the Jasmin hotel in Sofia, they have a courtesy bus that will pick you up from the bus station or airport and then take you back the following day if you need to get a bus or plane.
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

coach to bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: coach to bulgaria   coach to bulgaria Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:15 am

Here you can look at the timetables [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Timetable and this is the Eurolines site. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

coach to bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: coach to bulgaria   coach to bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:53 pm

In reply to Fletch about the Jasmin Hotel and transfer. I have stayed at this very pleasant hotel but its quite a long way out of Sofia and when I asked to be met at the bus station they refused saying it was too difficult to find a guest with all the buses! They did transfer me to the airport though which seemed a shorter taxi ride than from the bus station. Maybe I was unlucky with heavy traffic!
I have heard about Balkanhorn and I think the review was probably misleading because one winter when flights were all cancelled, I read that several Brits eventually got home by using this company!
Back to top Go down
berylc

coach to bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: coach to bulgaria   coach to bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:52 pm

I used Balkan horn when the volcano erupted and all flights were cancelled. I didnt have a problem with them apart from lack of legroom and an annoying family who upset everyone, (they were British).
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

coach to bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: coach to bulgaria   coach to bulgaria Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:49 pm

I did the Balkan horn trip as i had some heavy gear that i wanted to bring back . The Bulgarians used like a removal van the coach was full of there bags and that included the toilet . I enjoyed it i was the only English person on it .
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

coach to bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: coach to bulgaria   coach to bulgaria Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:56 pm

been in contact with this company, prices per adult £209, children £199, quite good compared to other companies. g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

coach to bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: coach to bulgaria   coach to bulgaria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

coach to bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1