altText

What is this Button for.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

What is this Button for. Empty
PostSubject: What is this Button for.   What is this Button for. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:59 pm

OK you clever people.

I have a button on my car with FSA on it and a light that comes up on the dash FSA in green when I start the thing. So what does FSA stand for what does it do. Checked the manual but nothing that makes sense. Any Honda owners out there that can answer the question please.

Tony
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: What is this Button for.   What is this Button for. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Tony could it be VSA

Vehicle Stability Assistance - It works with the ABS on the front wheel drive Accord to help keep your car on the road. Simply put, if your car starts to slide around a curve or if you oversteer, the VSA "
kicks in"
and the brakes apply to the tire with less traction and the vehicle with more traction gets the additional torque.
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: What is this Button for.   What is this Button for. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:33 pm

Thank you bigsavak. Never could read whilst driving What is this Button for. 1865348797 Now I know I will try it and see what happens. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this Button for.   What is this Button for. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this Button for.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1