altText
altText
altText

Chalga lyrics locked??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dobberedout

Chalga lyrics locked?? Empty
PostSubject: Chalga lyrics locked??   Chalga lyrics locked?? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:36 pm

Ok some people dont like this thread, so dont look? surely!!! dont lock it!!! im 40 years old and love Bulgarian music, stop trying to censor music, many people here listen to this music, have you never seen Fen TV?

I can make out some words in the music as i listen to the radio most days here working on my house and to know more is useful!!

Dont forget this is under the newly started topic of Music forum.....If people are all old on here, why try and stop younger people wanting to read and join in???

Rant over lol, sorry dont normally post but do read a lot here and do the cross word :Chalga lyrics locked?? 3897195628:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chalga lyrics locked??   Chalga lyrics locked?? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:19 pm

Hi
There are various topics locked at the moment because Louise aka mechta is using music/lyrics to try and help others with the Bulgarian language however it's been pointed out by various members that some of her writings are incorrect so for that reason until we have fully discussed this issue with Louise it needs to remain locked. There isn't any issues with the music just the translations. g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Esta
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Chalga lyrics locked??   Chalga lyrics locked?? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:46 pm

I was surprised it was locked as well - I spent ages looking for a song on You Tube for mechta to translate (never did find it) and gave up when I saw the thread was locked. Have just seen Admins post.

We have lots of younger (and older) BG friends - We all like Chalga - and UK and American pop &
rock. We sit out in summer till the wee hours listening to a varied selection of music, a lot of it Chalga, I understand a lot, but would like to understand more.

We listen to Chalga music in the car when we go to the seaside in Summer - It has become a bit of a "
tradition"
for us - My 5 yr old son calls it "
seaside music"
.....He knows quite a few of the words as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this is not the one I was looking for - It's just a happy summer song!!!!! s s s
Back to top Go down
http://www.djebulgarianhomes.co.uk
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chalga lyrics locked??   Chalga lyrics locked?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:14 pm

Now open g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chalga lyrics locked??   Chalga lyrics locked?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chalga lyrics locked??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1