altText

marianascars yambol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bagpuss
Junior user
Junior user

marianascars yambol Empty
PostSubject: marianascars yambol   marianascars yambol Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:10 pm

Anyone heard of this car rental business in Yambol?
Any comments on cars, condition and safety? T
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They took ages to reply and it is not the same Mariana that owns Bghome services. marianascars yambol 2079180590
Regards.B.
Back to top Go down
Esta
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: marianascars yambol   marianascars yambol Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:20 pm

Hi

I did hire a car from them at a days notice - I found her to be very efficient and helpful - phoned back promptly etc. - they drove the car from Yambol to my village for me (a 90km round trip) The cars were not great - but then I only needed a car for a couple of days, and I needed it quickly as I had to pick someone up from Burgas airport that evening, I was was not too bothered and I went for the cheapest rental. This was back in 2009.

We had a problem with the car (our fault) - she went to great lengths to sort out a replacement for me within a couple of hours.

I am not sure if she has connections with Bghome services. We went to look at a house with someone once and she was there with the owner.

Whether anything has changed since we used her I don't know - But at the time we were pleased with her help.

Hope that helps you make a decision!!! Good Luck.

g
Back to top Go down
http://www.djebulgarianhomes.co.uk
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: marianascars yambol   marianascars yambol Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Bagpuss wrote:
Anyone heard of this car rental business in Yambol?
Any comments on cars, condition and safety? T
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They took ages to reply and it is not the same Mariana that owns Bghome services. marianascars yambol 2079180590
Regards.B.

Hi Bagpuss great to see you here. Would you mind taking a few minutes to introduce yourself here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and then we can all welcome you properly. Thanks a million

Oddy g
Back to top Go down
Bagpuss
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: marianascars yambol   marianascars yambol Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:07 pm

Thanks for the reply, not sure if I will use them, I will give it some thought, but welcome other comments.

Regards
B.
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: marianascars yambol   marianascars yambol Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:00 pm

Hi we used them for a few days last year while our minibus was getting fixed. They were pretty cheap and the car wasn't in very good condition. If you hire from anyone make sure you go round the car with the owner when you collect it and photograph any damage coz weve had a couple of car companies try and make us pay for damage which was already there. marianascars yambol 1430720830
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
Bagpuss
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: marianascars yambol   marianascars yambol Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:10 pm

Howdy beautifulangel, thanks for the reply
MMM, No really good comments so far.
Yeah I always go round the car, but my usual guy has always been fine. He knows I don't take any nonsense and look after the cars.I was looking for another hire company in Yambol as a back up and maybe test the water.

I have used easycarhire with Silviya they are fine with no problems
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: marianascars yambol   marianascars yambol Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:15 pm

I used these people a few days ago. No complaints really apart from the fact that the cars were pretty old s s s s
Back to top Go down
Brian1
Senior user
Senior user
Brian1

PostSubject: Re: marianascars yambol   marianascars yambol Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:55 pm

I've used them a couple of times and never had any problems, the cars are nothing special but who cares so long as they are safe.
Back to top Go down
Bagpuss
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: marianascars yambol   marianascars yambol Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:28 pm

cheers guys T
marianascars yambol 2581928987
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: marianascars yambol   marianascars yambol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

marianascars yambol

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1