View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

What didnt you do today ? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: What didnt you do today ?   What didnt you do today ? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Yes Bulgaria is a bit like that so what do you wish you had done but did not do ?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sandra6
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: What didnt you do today ?   What didnt you do today ? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:26 pm

i set off for a walk with the dog this aft, but dident get far as the neighours were having grape cutting party, so i got dragged into that, which was great but 5 red wines later i insisted i must wobble off &
walk the dog to sober up, im still grining so had a good day, hope u did 2, hic, sandra
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: What didn't you do today ?   What didnt you do today ? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:24 pm

I didn't get to the bank to sort out some travel money for my hols so I now have to go tomorrow and its always busy on a Tuesday What didnt you do today ? - Page 6 794030042
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: What didnt you do today ?   What didnt you do today ? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Got my travel money and off to Bulgaria next week I'm looking forward to it and to see what state the house is in I haven't seen it for almost a year so fingers crossed nothing to much to contend with I will get back on here as soon as I get back but I have a week yet. Sorry if this is off topic but its just a follow up
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What didnt you do today ?   What didnt you do today ? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:37 am

bigsavak wrote:
Got my travel money and off to Bulgaria next week I'm looking forward to it and to see what state the house is in I haven't seen it for almost a year so fingers crossed nothing to much to contend with I will get back on here as soon as I get back but I have a week yet. Sorry if this is off topic but its just a follow up

Enjoy the trip bigsavak. With a bit of luck, your house will be just fine. I assume you had some neighbours or someone looking after it? s s
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: What didnt you do today ?   What didnt you do today ? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 am

I went shopping and forgot my purse. What didnt you do today ? - Page 6 794030042
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: What didnt you do today ?   What didnt you do today ? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:36 pm

I didn't go and visit an old friend I just didn't feel to good today I think I have the flu What didnt you do today ? - Page 6 3023850720
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What didnt you do today ?   What didnt you do today ? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:38 pm

I didn't beat any presidents today - just didn't come across any. s s s
Back to top Go down
stigofthedump
Senior user
Senior user
stigofthedump

PostSubject: Re: What didnt you do today ?   What didnt you do today ? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:15 pm

coriolanus wrote:
I didn't beat any presidents today - just didn't come across any. s s s

Odd thing to say ??

Anyway I didn't get out of bed because I forgot to reset my clock What didnt you do today ? - Page 6 794030042
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What didnt you do today ?   What didnt you do today ? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:31 pm

stigofthedump wrote:
Odd thing to say ??

In answer to your question - no-one said I am not odd. I simply hate govts, prime ministers and presidents of all types, except Russian. This will be because of my affiliation with the KGB since 1977.

More on topic - I failed to get up on time today because of the change in time. s s s
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: What didnt you do today ?   What didnt you do today ? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:02 pm

I didn't ride my horse because my puppy pushed me down the stairs and hurt my back. But I did get my husband to do my decorating for me. s
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: What didnt you do today ?   What didnt you do today ? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:11 pm

I wish I hadn't dug so much of the garden today, my back will ache all night!!

s s s s
Back to top Go down
stigofthedump
Senior user
Senior user
stigofthedump

PostSubject: Re: What didnt you do today ?   What didnt you do today ? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:07 pm

I didn't get out of bed till late What didnt you do today ? - Page 6 2345823347
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: What didnt you do today ?   What didnt you do today ? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:41 pm

I didn't revise What didnt you do today ? - Page 6 3998065313
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: What didnt you do today ?   What didnt you do today ? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:44 am

I decided not to do anything at all and have some me time.
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: What didnt you do today ?   What didnt you do today ? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:59 am

I decided to wear summer clothes for the third day running s s s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What didnt you do today ?   What didnt you do today ? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What didnt you do today ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next