View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

What didnt you do today ? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: What didnt you do today ?   What didnt you do today ? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Yes Bulgaria is a bit like that so what do you wish you had done but did not do ?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: What didnt you do today ?   What didnt you do today ? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:29 pm

i didn't get a refrence from my stupid school after walking one hour to get there and back What didnt you do today ? - Page 8 794030042
Back to top Go down
sandra6
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: What didnt you do today ?   What didnt you do today ? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:47 pm

i dident do much today other than try to sell our 2 houses, as my daughters divorce is forcing us to sell &
go back to UK, which is very sad, as ive tried to decide for a while wether to go back due to lonelyness, but now its been decided for me, we love BG &
our houses, ive tried to find out how to advertise on here but i cant seem to find the right place? i suppose my post will be moved or deleted if this is wrong place,
1- 3 bed, 1 bath, kitchen/diningroom, livingroom, extensive well kept garden, wood barn &
other outhouses.4 car driveway.
1- 1bed (attic can convert to 2bed) 1 bath, kitchen, livingroom, + separate guestroom with bathroom, kitchen, 1bed/livingroom, extensive well kept garden, woodbarn &
2other outhouses + 2 barns at the back of the garage also blue honda crv i vtek 2ltr 4x4 car 2003, pictures &
price on request. thanks Sandra
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: What didnt you do today ?   What didnt you do today ? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:21 pm

Feeling so fed up.
Must try to think positive! Our property is still for sale and no lookers or interest. It is such a lovely place, but makes me feel sometimes what is wrong with it. Just on a downer, as I am sure many others must be feeling the same as me at times. Selling is so stressful!!! Must keep it clean and tidy all the time, makes it feel not like home anymore, can't be comfortable not relaxed.
We were hoping this sale would have happened some time ago. Makes us feel at times this is just not going to happen.
Turkey has had bad publicity on the property side with many people losing everything. The government must do something about this. Holiday makers are very far and few between so far this season.
Yes we could sell at a rock bottom price but why should we. Someone will reap all the benefits. ( Not us ). I know it is the same in Bulgaria. What didnt you do today ? - Page 8 927475117
Back to top Go down
sandra6
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: What didnt you do today ?   What didnt you do today ? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:55 pm

itchyfeet, im so sorry you feel so bad, i do hope you get some good news soon, were are you moving to when you do? we will proberbly feel the same shortly as we are struggling to find an estate agent who will come out to do photos measurements etc, it seems like DIY here weve tried that to sending photos etc, , but we will have to go back to UK in aug/sept time even if theyve not sold, as pets passports will be ready then &
i dont think you can hang about after then? not sure about that? but my daughter needs to get job &
grandson is starting his job then, so we need to get sorted with houses etc before winter in UK which will proberbly be oct LOL you no the weather in UK, like you say you just feel like you have to clean &
clean just in case, on edge all the time, i no ive sold property before you may have to its a pain but it has to be done, were not the only ones i suppose, keep your chin up we may get the summer if nowt else, all the best, Sandra
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: What didnt you do today ?   What didnt you do today ? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:08 pm

Hi Sandra
What area are you in. We are looking at a few area's Sliven, SZ, in and around those villages.
Thanks for your reply, hope it all works out for you and your daughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What didnt you do today ?   What didnt you do today ? - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What didnt you do today ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8