altText
altText

Accountants

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Accountants Empty
PostSubject: Accountants   Accountants Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:39 pm

I was wondering what people in different parts of the Country are paying for their accountant when they have working companies? I am paying 210 leva per month, but I think that is good value for what she is doing. She's my fifth accountant and by far the best - only with me for 5 months so far, but as I am in my third concurrent year of audits by NAPP, she has her work cut out :)) s s s s s
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Accountants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accountants   Accountants Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:01 pm

I think we used to pay around 150 euros per month.

However, a great service, offices in Plovdiv and Sofia and English speaking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

Accountants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accountants   Accountants Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:11 pm

I take it your both talking about business accounts? can you tell me if it is business do the charges depend on your turnover or is it a set fee.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Accountants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accountants   Accountants Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:44 am

bigsavak wrote:
I take it your both talking about business accounts? can you tell me if it is business do the charges depend on your turnover or is it a set fee.

Hi bigsavak,

I wish it were based on turnover - if I did more I would be happy to pay more, but business is dire right now! Mine is a set fee for an operating company.

Regards, George.
Back to top Go down
Alfie
Junior user
Junior user

Accountants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accountants   Accountants Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:11 pm

coriolanus wrote:
bigsavak wrote:

Hi bigsavak,

I wish it were based on turnover - if I did more I would be happy to pay more, but business is dire right now! Mine is a set fee for an operating company.

Regards, George.

What does that set fee cover? My understanding is the monthly return is purely for VAT return purposes and the rest is annual return.

regards
Alfie/slaps
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Accountants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accountants   Accountants Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:54 am

Alfie wrote:
What does that set fee cover? My understanding is the monthly return is purely for VAT return purposes and the rest is annual return.

regards
Alfie/slaps

Hi Alfie,

That covers absolutely EVERYTHING an accountant can do - dealing with the tax people, VAT returns, etc., etc. s s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Accountants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accountants   Accountants Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accountants

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1