buying maps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
anniem
Junior user
Junior user

buying maps Empty
PostSubject: buying maps   buying maps Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:22 pm

any know where i can buy a map of the veliko turnovo area in the uk or 1 with this town in it cant seem to find any up to date ones
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

buying maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: buying maps   buying maps Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:05 pm

I'm not sure where you will get one or if they exist in the uk but I think if you do find one it will almost certainly be in the Bulgarian language
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

buying maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: buying maps   buying maps Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:54 pm

Don't you know anyone who would send you one from BG
Back to top Go down
anniem
Junior user
Junior user

buying maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: buying maps   buying maps Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:11 pm

yeah i could ask my friends in bulgaria just wanted 1 for april when we go over to see way from sofia airport to vinograd as hiring a car and never been to this part before but going to look at houses while we are there
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

buying maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: buying maps   buying maps Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:25 am

anniem wrote:
yeah i could ask my friends in bulgaria just wanted 1 for april when we go over to see way from sofia airport to vinograd as hiring a car and never been to this part before but going to look at houses while we are there

If you're hiring a car, there will normally be one in there - if not, I'm sure they'll give you one if you ask s s s s s s
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

buying maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: buying maps   buying maps Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:15 am

Some of the newer cars come with built in sat nav,ask them for one i am sure you will get one

Mike
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

buying maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: buying maps   buying maps Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:56 am

anniem wrote:

If your looking to plan your route why don't you try RAC route planner [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you can even print it off if you wanted you will also have the choice of taking various routes to the same place buying maps 1430720830

Back to top Go down
anniem
Junior user
Junior user

buying maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: buying maps   buying maps Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:08 pm

thanks sallyann the rac one is a great help going to print them out been on to site and found all we wanted thanks again x
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

buying maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: buying maps   buying maps Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:49 pm

Glad it was helpful you can also print off google maps here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
q=%D0 ... 80&
bih=789
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

buying maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: buying maps   buying maps Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:36 pm

You'll find the RAC and Google Maps (and AA, Michelin, etc.) are about 2 years (or more) out of date! Most of the roads and junctions won't match what you print off.

The most up to-date BG mapping is to be found on BG Maps:
[url:h3f8g6ji]http:
//www.
bgmaps.
com/[/url:h3f8g6ji]

Click on 'English' on the top right if you don't fancy typing the route in Cyrillic!

I've dealt with the owner of this site in the past and they are updating the maps on a daily basis with the very latest Sat-Nav info.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

buying maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: buying maps   buying maps Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:44 pm

I forgot about that one Chris buying maps 2706089290
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

buying maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: buying maps   buying maps Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:50 pm

sallyann wrote:

Easily done ... there are just soooooo many of them! My bookmarks menu is a real mess [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Anonymous

buying maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: buying maps   buying maps Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Chris wrote:
sallyann wrote:

Easily done ... there are just soooooo many of them! My bookmarks menu is a real mess [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well I have bookmarks of bookmarks of bookmarks of bookmarks..................................... buying maps 2381841692 buying maps 2381841692 buying maps 1865348797 buying maps 2381841692 buying maps 1865348797 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] s s
Back to top Go down
anniem
Junior user
Junior user

buying maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: buying maps   buying maps Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:47 pm

thanks chris now found out we can get a sd card for our garmin sat nav for 76 pounds with bulgaria on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

buying maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: buying maps   buying maps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

buying maps

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1