Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sheenbg
Junior user
Junior user

Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets Empty
PostSubject: Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets   Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:50 am

Tomorrow 29th January 2011, there is a table top sale in Kranevo. Location: Elios Bar in Kraneno starting from 10am to 1pm. We will be participating at the sale so if you want anything special let us know before 4pm today

Sunday 30th January 2011, table top in Zdravets. This Sunday starting at 11am to 2pm Zradvets Avren Area for all those living in the south of Varna. If you want anything special order before 4pm tomorrow and it will be brought with us on Sunday.

Hope to see everyone s
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets   Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:05 am

This will be my first visit weather depending so I'm just coming to look and see what its all about first T
Back to top Go down
sheenbg
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets   Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:08 am

Sure you are most welcome g

This is our 4th table top and we are very pleased with the turn out..... many people come together and meet as well as chit chat.... becomes fun as well Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets 1995268642
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets   Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:55 am

I was looking for you yesterday and the day before at Ellios Bar in Kranevo didn't see you at either very disappointed
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets   Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:17 am

I didn't see her either I would have thought if they weren't going they would have said ??????????????? Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets 2581928987
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets   Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:44 am

They did, but only on another forum Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets 794030042 Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets 794030042 Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets 794030042
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets   Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:19 pm

Well that's nice of them I won't be spending my money there again if they can't be bothered to let us know what's happening then I can't be bothered with them I only went because I wanted some stuff from them Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets 1305387665 Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets 1305387665
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets   Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:25 pm

Maybe Ashley should consider removing their banner from the forum. I never understand why people advertise and your led to believe that you can see them at certain venues and then they don't turn up :Censored:and whats worse is they don't let you know, well not on this forum anyway. I will start looking elsewhere and I won't be recommending them any more either what a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets   Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:26 pm

Quote from another forum

Sorry to all
We are sorry that Sokoni Foods Varna cannot attend tomorrows sale in Kranevo and neither we shall attend the sale in Zdravets on Sunday

If you need anything special for this time please write to us and we shall do our best to deliver to you
Or if you can make to the shop in Varna we will be grateful

All the best
Regards
Sokoni foods Varna

Unquote

The British Lion is ready to serve you Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets 3386807041 Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets 739492727 Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets 3367882216 Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets 3367882216
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets   Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:34 pm

Thank you George. It would have been nice if they had posted that themselves on this forum instead of me having a 90km round trip for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets   Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:37 pm

therowfamily wrote:
Thank you George. It would have been nice if they had posted that themselves on this forum instead of me having a 90km round trip for nothing.

Hi therowfamily,

Unfortunately, in Bulgaria, and I don't specifically mean food suppliers here, you can waste a lot of time and petrol travelling to things that never actually happen or to meet people that never actually turn up. Unfortunately, I quite frequently find myself in that position doing 80km round trips to Dobrich, but not much I can do about it.
Back to top Go down
cowshed-sarah
Super user
Super user
cowshed-sarah

PostSubject: Re: Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets   Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:59 pm

Correct George I always think that if its not on my doorstep then I don't really need it and the same goes for meeting up with people who never show.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets   Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:08 pm

cowshed-sarah wrote:
Correct George I always think that if its not on my doorstep then I don't really need it and the same goes for meeting up with people who never show.

That's right, Sarah. Unfortunately, the Tax Authority is in Dobrich, not Balchik (though I certainly don't need them!!). They have probably wasted me a few thousand leva over the course of the past two years plus by calling me in to meet certain people at certain times - those people not being available when I arrive. So, I can't really avoid it because if I don't turn up, they will write me an "
Akt"
and fine me!
Back to top Go down
sheenbg
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets   Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:57 am

Thank you all for your concerns with regards that we were not attending the table top. We are sorry to have disappointed some people who were expecting us to be there. I am very upset with some of the things that were mentioned on this particular topic.

Firstly, I would like to correct some people about advertising:
We did not advertise that we were going to be attending the table top in Kranevo on the 26th February, 2011 and in Zdravets on 27th February, 2011. So why do people assume that we will be there and start writing about travel expenses and etc.

Secondly, if you would like to save money by not traveling far distances, you are most welcome to order via phone or send us an email and everything shall be delivered from as little as 5 leva. We have a working website with almost all the products uploaded on it . If you do not find what you are looking for you can always write to us.
We are also based in Varna which has the full range of products. Varna is not far from Avren and neither is it far from Kranevo.

It is obviously ones choice as to where you want to go and what you want to do.
Back to top Go down
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

PostSubject: Re: Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets   Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Perhaps the same courtesy you showed on another forum below may have gone a long way on here too Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets 3998065313

Sorry to all
We are sorry that Sokoni Foods Varna cannot attend tomorrows sale in Kranevo and neither we shall attend the sale in Zdravets on Sunday

If you need anything special for this time please write to us and we shall do our best to deliver to you
Or if you can make to the shop in Varna we will be grateful

All the best
Regards
Sokoni foods Varna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets   Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Table Top in Kranevo and Zdravets

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next