altText
altText
altText

Please help me find my cat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carole

Please help me find my cat Empty
PostSubject: Please help me find my cat   Please help me find my cat Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:56 pm

Do you or someone you know live in or close to Shishtov, Bulgaria, if so we urgently need your help to find our much beloved pet cat. He was last seen near the Spa hotel Perun, and we are bereft without him. If you can help us find him and make our family whole again in time for Christmas we would be eternally grateful. Please contact me by Pm or email privately for more information

Thank you so much for your interest in helping us we are very grateful.
Carole
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Please help me find my cat   Please help me find my cat Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:59 pm

Hi Carole,

You have my sympathies - we have two cats here - one went missing for three months and we found him about 6km away living near a restaurant. I would assume you have put up pictures in the local shops and told the Mayor, etc. I think that would be most effective in the first instance.

Rgds., George.
Back to top Go down
Carole

PostSubject: Re: Please help me find my cat   Please help me find my cat Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:18 pm

We are offering a 25 lev reward, spoken to people in the area, and we have the staff in the local hotel as well as a hunter looking for him too. Thanks for your supportive words. Carole
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Please help me find my cat   Please help me find my cat Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:37 pm

Hi Carole,

Good luck with finding him, but remember we found ours (by accident) three months on, so if you don't find him right away, there is still a very strong possibility he will turn up. As well as your hunter, I might try going round the local hostelries personally in a 5km radius or so - if he has lost his way, he is likely to be near some source of food like a hotel, restaurant, cafe or bar. Anyway, again, good luck and I expect you'll be posting on here very soon saying you've found him!

Regards, George.
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Please help me find my cat   Please help me find my cat Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:43 pm

All I can add is Please help me find my cat 1430720830 and don't give up as George says he found his by accident
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Please help me find my cat   Please help me find my cat Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Carole wrote:
Do you or someone you know live in or close to Shishtov, Bulgaria, if so we urgently need your help to find our much beloved pet cat. He was last seen near the Spa hotel Perun, and we are bereft without him. If you can help us find him and make our family whole again in time for Christmas we would be eternally grateful. Please contact me by Pm or email privately for more information

Thank you so much for your interest in helping us we are very grateful.
Carole

Hi Carole

Just want to say sincerely hope you find the little fellow soon. Please help me find my cat 1430720830

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Please help me find my cat   Please help me find my cat Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:54 pm

coriolanus wrote:
Hi Carole,

Good luck with finding him, but remember we found ours (by accident) three months on, so if you don't find him right away, there is still a very strong possibility he will turn up. As well as your hunter, I might try going round the local hostelries personally in a 5km radius or so - if he has lost his way, he is likely to be near some source of food like a hotel, restaurant, cafe or bar. Anyway, again, good luck and I expect you'll be posting on here very soon saying you've found him!

Regards, George.

Good luck with your search, and great advice George you have said things here I would never have thought of like looking where there is food s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help me find my cat   Please help me find my cat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please help me find my cat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1