altText
altText

more features.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WIT OLIFANT
Anonymous

more features. Empty
PostSubject: more features.   more features. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:33 pm

Good Afternoon Ashley / Members,

Reading through the rules section (yes, still at that stage) i noted the following-

Quote :
1, Registration :
It is free to register on this site. You need to register to be able to post. The more posts you make the more features you will have access to on the forum.

There seems to be an abundance of boards available to me at this time, and i wonder what would be available in the future, what are these "
features"
and just when would that actually be ??
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

more features. Empty
PostSubject: more features.   more features. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:58 pm

Hi to answer your question about more features there are many things that we intend to make available to members as time goes by including live chat, Video's, etc some of the feature will be based on number of posts, post quality, and member feedback as you may or may not have noticed there is a Post count, Points count and a Karma all these will go to towards a member being able to access the various other features as they become available, but as you say you have access to other boards who may do all of this and more, I don't quite understand what you mean when you say "
There seems to be an abundance of boards available to me at this time"
but I have to agree with you that there are quite a few forums around with all sorts of content that suits all different people and those people stay or leave for various reasons? there will be those of us who are happy with the way this forum runs and its members and those they don't like it at all but its a case of horses for courses?

ATB

Last edited by 2 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

more features. Empty
PostSubject: more features.   more features. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:03 pm

Nice reply that Ashley I have to say that this is definitely one of the better sites I have been on, its very friendly and nothing seems to be too much trouble, I have also noticed how the Admin on here seem to do what they can when one of us has a problem with getting pics on or some other problem I have noticed the things you mentioned on here like the points and so on but never really paid that much attention as to what it was for ? but I am here only to share information and experiences with others but if these other features do become available to me then that's a bonus
Back to top Go down
Goohbur
Junior user
Junior user

more features. Empty
PostSubject: more features.   more features. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:33 pm

I am still looking around.adore the little icons to use in posts.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

more features. Empty
PostSubject: more features.   more features. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:35 pm

Your Welcome
Back to top Go down
Lorka
Anonymous

more features. Empty
PostSubject: more features.   more features. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:09 am

How do you get points??

And do points mean prizes

lorka
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

more features. Empty
PostSubject: more features.   more features. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:14 am

Points are added buy posts and their popularity, also you will notice that there is a thanks button and if another member thanks you for one reason or another then this also adds to your points

HTH
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

more features. Empty
PostSubject: more features.   more features. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Right lets get posting I don't seem to post much mind , but I am learning. I need to get my point and prizes and thanks and and and and I need a spell check please

Well done Ash!! You run a very good site and we love the little fellows

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

more features. Empty
PostSubject: Re: more features.   more features. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

more features.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum