altText
altText
altText

To buy or not to buy funiture package

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jac100

To buy or not to buy funiture package Empty
PostSubject: To buy or not to buy funiture package   To buy or not to buy funiture package Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:41 pm

Hi Everyone,

My apologies if this is inappropriately placed, I will appreciate comments from people living or own holiday homes in Bulgaria.

I take ownership of my apartment soon. Generally in the UK we will personally shop for our funiture and accessories to furnish our homes this way we know the quality of items. What do members think are the pro's and con's of furnishing whether it is a furniture package or personally chosen from furniture stores etc..

I am not sure what to do, I like good quality furniture that must look good, feel good and be sturdy (not into flimsy cheap furniture).

So what Furniture shops are in sunny beach bourgas area..how much do you think it will cost to furnish a 1 bed apartment including kitchen, quotes so far vary between 5000 - 7000 euro, furniture quality mdf/laminate.

I am new to this site and Bulgaria
Back to top Go down
baxter
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: To buy or not to buy funiture package   To buy or not to buy funiture package Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:36 pm

My personal opinion is to stay away from furniture packages and do it yourself if at all possible. I've come across people who have spent similar amounts to the quotes you've mentioned and you wonder where the money has gone. You also see some of their items/equipment in METRO so it's obvious they have paid well over the odds. There may be good furniture packages out there but you would probably need to shop around.

Just to give you an idea we furnished a large 3 bedroomed villa (including all outdoor furniture for 8) for around 8,000 pound this included all the mod cons such as dishwasher etc etc and of course all the linen and small bits and pieces. Easier for us of course as we live here and could do our shopping at leisure.

Plenty of furniture/white goods shops in Bourgas plus the big Helios stores in Nessebar and Pomorie.
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: To buy or not to buy funiture package   To buy or not to buy funiture package Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:56 pm

I have to agree with Baxter I too furnished a 3 Bed detached house inc white goods and all the linen etc etc etc the list goes on for around the same price that Baxter paid, personally I would go anywhere near flat pack stuff not only in BG but anywhere I can't recommend anywhere in your area because I was closer to Yambol, good luck anyway with whatever you choose
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
Fletch
Senior user
Senior user
Fletch

PostSubject: To buy or not to buy funiture package   To buy or not to buy funiture package Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:06 am

We manage a lot of apartments in Sunny Beach and surrounding areas, some have been furnished with furniture packs and some people have done there own, which is very easy, There is a company called Orpheus which furnish to a very high standard and there furniture is fantastic, you can tell Orpheus furniture straigh away, but very expensive. There are quite a few large shops Helios, Dannia, just a few in the Sunny Beach area, and there furniture is very good. In my opinion I would go for doing this yourself. If I can help please pm if you wish more information
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: To buy or not to buy funiture package   To buy or not to buy funiture package Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:46 pm

Hi Fletch I would also like some information can you post it here for us all to see? i'm sure it would be very useful to some of us who know nothing of this sort of thing
sarah
Back to top Go down
Scunnered
Scunnered

PostSubject: To buy or not to buy funiture package   To buy or not to buy funiture package Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:39 pm

Hi, just wondered if there is a shop in the VT area where I can buy an inexpensive double/single wooden bed? Praktiker had one, but it looked as if would collapse as soon as you lay down on it! Don't want to spend a fortune on a guest bed, and some of the other stores were v expensive. Hope you can help!
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: To buy or not to buy funiture package   To buy or not to buy funiture package Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:09 am

I have a friend who bought flat pack in Bulgaria and he said never again unless you want rubbish, but at the end of the day you get what you pay for ? I would go for solid furniture but that's just me and an age thing To buy or not to buy funiture package 3135333095
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To buy or not to buy funiture package   To buy or not to buy funiture package Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To buy or not to buy funiture package

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1