Glenn Miller Orchestra gig in Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Glenn Miller Orchestra gig in Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Glenn Miller Orchestra gig in Bulgaria   Glenn Miller Orchestra gig in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:04 pm

The kings of Swing, Glenn Miller Orchestra, visit Bulgaria this year. The gig will take place on 15th of December 2010 in the Palace of Culture and Sports in Varna, Bulgaria’s seaside capital. A day later, on the 16th of December 2010, the famous musicians will delight their fans in Hall 1 of National Palace of Culture, Sofia city. The event is a part of the traditional New Year Music Festival. The program of the performances presents the original history of swing. Tickets for two performances vary from 15 EUR to 30 EUR.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Miller Orchestra gig in Bulgaria   Glenn Miller Orchestra gig in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:01 pm

ooooo , my feet are tapping already at the thought of it....off for tickets s
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Miller Orchestra gig in Bulgaria   Glenn Miller Orchestra gig in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:39 pm

My Mum used to listen to Glenn Miller. That was part of my child hood. Also Nat King Cole.
Glenn Miller Orchestra gig in Bulgaria 2204270746
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Miller Orchestra gig in Bulgaria   Glenn Miller Orchestra gig in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:02 am

Glenn Miller Orchestra gig in Bulgaria 1763269238

Glenn Miller Orchestra gig in Bulgaria 2706089290 wonderful music H H

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
pixi
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Miller Orchestra gig in Bulgaria   Glenn Miller Orchestra gig in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:23 pm

Excellent music my mum and love the band, got most of their CD's. g
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Miller Orchestra gig in Bulgaria   Glenn Miller Orchestra gig in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:34 pm

I can remember being made to watch them on the Tv on a Sunday with my Mum &
Dad and thinking my god why am I listening to this when I should be playing with my friends, but as time past I did see the attraction and realised that listening to them was far better than playing with my friends Glenn Miller Orchestra gig in Bulgaria 570106603
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Miller Orchestra gig in Bulgaria   Glenn Miller Orchestra gig in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:07 pm

Special grand piano for the Glenn Miller Orchestra in Varna

A special grand piano will play the leader of the Glenn Miller Orchestra Will Balance at the concert of swing kings on 15 December in the Palace of Culture and Sports. His explicit requirement for organizers around the world is being put jewellery tool marks Bösendorfer - a symbol of classic luxury and aristocrat-ism.

A Bösendorfer grand piano have worked and continue to create a number of famous composers and musicians such as Franz Liszt, Ferruccio director, Anton Rubinstein, Debussy, Ravel, Bartok, Oscar Peterson, Freddie Mercury, Peter Gabriel, Michael Jackson, Lionel Richie, Tori Amos and others.

Date of 15 December, on which Glenn Miller Orchestra visit in Varna is not random - it is on her back in 1944 maestro Glenn Miller vanishes. Versions of his death are many, officially adopted is that the musician died in a plane crash.

22 Mata musicians and soloists from the Glenn Miller Orchestra led by band leader Will Balances will land at Sofia Airport on December 14 at noon and will arrive in Varna late. In the seaside capital, they will be accommodated at Hotel Capitol. During his stay in our band of Glenn Miller will be available luxury bus, courtesy of Union Ivkoni, which will provide comfortable transport of musicians.

Tickets for the concert of Glenn Miller Orchestra in the Palace can be found in the Eventim network and the treasury of the Palace at prices between 20 and 50 leva
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Miller Orchestra gig in Bulgaria   Glenn Miller Orchestra gig in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:20 pm

Glenn Miller Orchestra to Stage Gigs in Bulgaria's Sofia, Varna

The Kings of Swing, Glenn Miller Orchestra, is arriving to Bulgaria again to stage two concerts in Sofia and in the Black Sea city of Varna, the organizers ART BG have announced.

The famous musicians had a very successful first concert in Sofia’s Palace of Culture a year ago. This year, the gigs will be held on December 15 in Varna’s Palace of Culture and Sport and in Sofia on December 16, as part of this year’s edition of the New Year Music Festival.

The 22-member orchestra under will perform the best composition in the typical Glenn Miller style – swing, from the 1940s to the 70s and 80s.

Tickets for the performances will vary from EUR 15 to EUR 30.

The Glenn Miller Orchestra was originally formed in 1937 by Glenn Miller. It was arranged about a clarinet and tenor saxophone playing melody, while three other saxophones played the harmony.

After Miller’s disappearance (and presumed death) in 1944, the band was reconstituted and continued to record and perform under various leaders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Miller Orchestra gig in Bulgaria   Glenn Miller Orchestra gig in Bulgaria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1