Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Whalesmc
Junior user
Junior user

Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for    Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:44 am

Good morning all
Thank you Ashley for suggesting that I post the information to all viewers.
I will be travelling to the UK from December 7th to collect Xmas presents, clothing, toys etc. for the children of the Children's Homes of Vidin and Novo Selo, the Kindergarten of Vruv and for the children of families in poverty in Novo Selo. All in all about 150 presents. I wil also be collecting equipment for the Children's HOme of Vidin and the Chef and Restaurant School.

Having driven through Romania, Hungary, Austria, Germany, Belgium and France I expect to be in Dover on Thursday morning of the 9th. My route is as follows:
Mid Kent College mid morning
North Hertfordshire College in the afternoon to collect xmas presents
Peterborough in the evening to collect Xmas presents and unwanted items - Beni need to sort out a venue to meet

10th December
Rotherham and to collect goods from Russum's of Rotherham
Scunthorpe in the afternoon and the weekend with my dad

Monday 13th December
Grimsby (Grimsby Instute FE/HE) to collect Xmas presents, gifts and calendars from the college. The calendars are decorated with pictures drawn by the children in the Children's Home here in Novo Selo.
In the afternoon to Norwich and City College Norwich to collect equipment, Xmas presents, clothing and computers

Tuesday 14th December
Not fully finalised as yet but I believe I will be heading for Reading then to South London and then on to Dover to begin the journey home.

Apart from the presents that have been promised I am also collecting unwanted 'white goods', clothing, footware, toys, cycles, games, sports equipment, shoes. The local doctor has asked me to source clothing for all ages. The Vidin Children's Home is seeking clothing but in particular nappies for children from the age of 0 years to 7. I cannot deviate from the route as I don't have sufficient funds to go all over the place. If anyone wishes to donate use one of the above pick up points

I will be travelling in Ivy our Mercedes Atego.

If you visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hopefully David our web site organiser will have put up the route with destinations

Thank you whalesmc
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods   Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:06 pm

oddball wrote:s Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  1763269238

Hi Mick

Fab write up congratulations sincerely hope all goes well on the night = Good pictures too.

Maybe Dougie and I can help - what is it you need??? Do you have transport to pick goods up from us in P'Boro or any area to take to BG.

Oddy s

Whalesmc wrote:
Hello Oddy. I will be visiting Peterborough on the evening of 9th December. I will be in the lorry. regarding needs - all the Christmas presents are sorted. However, if you have unwanted clothing or other items for youngsters please let me know. my email address is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] please email me and I can send you more information. However, I could include in one of the posts too.
best wishes

Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  1763269238
Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  1763269238Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  1763269238

Hi Mick

I have 3 black bags of toddlers clothing shoes etc and some toys you are very welcome to take them. We have just been offered 10 black bags of jigsaws too so we are happy to give them to you too. We will box them for you and I will start collecting good clean clothes, toys, winter coats, hats, scarves, gloves etc now so when you come on Thursday 9th Dec we will have lots more. Assume you want age group 0 to 7 years ?? Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  2706089290:Clap:I will put the word out now, just for your orphanages in Vidin but remember, we may get lots of stuff so I will keep you up to date on how many boxes we have. However, if you let me down re collecting, we will not offer you help again..

Look forward to seeing you on 9th g Email send with our address etc on

Berni &
Dougie

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
Whalesmc
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods   Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:18 pm

oddball wrote:
oddball wrote:s Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  1763269238

Hi Mick

Fab write up congratulations sincerely hope all goes well on the night = Good pictures too.

Maybe Dougie and I can help - what is it you need??? Do you have transport to pick goods up from us in P'Boro or any area to take to BG.

Oddy s

hello Oddy
i will be in the lorry when collecting goods from the UK
take care
mick

Whalesmc wrote:
Hello Oddy. I will be visiting Peterborough on the evening of 9th December. I will be in the lorry. regarding needs - all the Christmas presents are sorted. However, if you have unwanted clothing or other items for youngsters please let me know. my email address is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] please email me and I can send you more information. However, I could include in one of the posts too.
best wishes

Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  1763269238Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  1763269238

Hi Mick

I have 3 black bags of toddlers clothing shoes etc and some toys you are very welcome to take them. We have just been offered 10 black bags of jigsaws too so we are happy to give them to you too. We will box them for you and I will start collecting good clean clothes, toys, winter coats, hats, scarves, gloves etc now so when you come on Thursday 9th Dec we will have lots more. Assume you want age group 0 to 7 years ?? Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  2706089290:Clap:I will put the word out now, just for your orphanages in Vidin but remember, we may get lots of stuff so I will keep you up to date on how many boxes we have. However, if you let me down re collecting, we will not offer you help again..

Look forward to seeing you on 9th g Email send with our address etc on

Berni &
Dougie

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods    Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:28 am

Good luck Mick and I hope its all a great success Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  1430720830
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods   Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:31 am

Morning Guys

We have started the collection to help Mick for the children in the Vidin Orphanages and this is what we have collected already - got about another 4 large boxes to sort yet and this is only the second day. Fantastic amount so far!! Hope Mick has enough room in his lorry now. Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  2345823347

Berni &
Dougie Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  1536469901

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods    Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:42 am

Well done Both you really are pulling out the stops I'm sure Mick and the Children will be so happy this year with all this Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  570106603 Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  570106603
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods    Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:47 am

I see Christmas has started early at your house Berni Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  2706089290 Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  2706089290
Back to top Go down
Whalesmc
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods    Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:20 am

Hello all
This is amazing. It would appear that you are on a roll. Fantastic achievement. The staff and children at the Children's Home in Vidin will be amazed and extremely pleased. Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  2706089290 Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  2706089290 :Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  1931734156:

I look forward to meeting you on December 9th

Please log into [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and look at the photo album, one of which is Christmas Novo Sel Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  2706089290 Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  2706089290
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods    Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:26 am

You 2 are completely amazing and the lengths you goto to help other in second to none well do all of you Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  2706089290
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods    Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:09 pm

Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  1763269238 Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  1763269238

Mick I had an email asking if we would be interested in tinned food - Assuming they do come back I replied saying yes please as long as it is 'in date' along with any sweets, rice or pasta etc, Is that OK. People mean well and bless them but I still have a lot of people offer goods but never actually get around to giving them or agreeing a collection date, so until I have the goods here, I will not count on anything.

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
Whalesmc
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods    Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:07 am

Hello Oddy. No problem, tins and other items will go to good homes. There are a number of families in poverty as well. There are some terrible stories of people who are really struggling. We work with the local social care office, the doctor and the Mayor to identify needy families. Thank you for all your support and help, once more. Mick
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods   Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:36 am

oddball wrote:
Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  1763269238 Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  1763269238

Mick I had an email asking if we would be interested in tinned food - Assuming they do come back I replied saying yes please as long as it is 'in date' along with any sweets, rice or pasta etc, Is that OK. People mean well and bless them but I still have a lot of people offer goods but never actually get around to giving them or agreeing a collection date, so until I have the goods here, I will not count on anything.

Oddy s
Whalesmc wrote:
Hello Oddy. No problem, tins and other items will go to good homes. There are a number of families in poverty as well. There are some terrible stories of people who are really struggling. We work with the local social care office, the doctor and the Mayor to identify needy families. Thank you for all your support and help, once more. Mick

Ok thanks for reply, will see what we can do. Goods still coming in will take more photos by the weekend just to ensure you have enough space on the lorry - don't want to over load you. Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  2345823347

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods    Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:52 am

Isn't she wonderful Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  570106603 :Congtrats:I feel a song coming on Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  1865348797
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods    Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:51 pm

s s s

Hi Guys

Quick update we now have [size=150:1ps4cbdr]15+ huge boxes of clothes, toys, no food yet mind but we have plenty of time yet till at least 7th or 8th ready for pick up on 9th Dec Great: Will post photo over the weekend for you Mick You need to keep me updated re space

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods    Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:04 pm

Great news from you yet again Bernie you really are something I don't know how you keep track of what your doing lets face it I think you have a full time job? and another full time job because your married Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  2381841692 you look after the forum with the others and yet you still have time to do all this :shocked1:god I'm tired just thinking about what you do Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  2706089290 Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  2706089290
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for    Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Inspire Travel Plans to the UK to collect goods for

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next