altText
altText

adobe walls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
johnnyberry

adobe walls Empty
PostSubject: adobe walls   adobe walls Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:20 pm

hi i have just bought a small one storey house in snop it looks ok in in the pictures that i was sent, but when we went to see it in the summer we discovered that some of it has been built out of adobe blocks, (mud clay sand straw )i was just wondering if any of you on our bulgaria forum have any expirience of adding extra strengh to these type of walls, so that we can put a proper load bearing roof on them without putting a new concrete block wall all the way around the outside of building cheers johnny
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

adobe walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: adobe walls   adobe walls Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:58 pm

I think ABC Property Surveyors.BG is the man to ask that question to good luck g
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

adobe walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: adobe walls   adobe walls Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:05 am

There is an interesting article about these walls here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... o_page.htm
Back to top Go down
johnnyberry

adobe walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: adobe walls   adobe walls Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:45 pm

hi thanks for your replies to my question very much apprieciated ,but what i would like to know from the readers of our bulgaria forum is that, has any one had an adobe wall stenghened with with holes drilled from the wall plate through to the footings and filled with rebar steel with a reinforced concrete ring beam put on wall before wall plates and the roof put back on cheers johnny
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

adobe walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: adobe walls   adobe walls Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:45 pm

Hi John sorry to be off topic but don't you do some sort of transport? if you do then you do realise you are able to let us all know what you do and I do beleive as a member you can also advertise free adobe walls 3367882216
Back to top Go down
johnnyberry

adobe walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: adobe walls   adobe walls Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:24 pm

hi cheekychops i think you must have got me mixed up with someone else, as i dont have anything to do with transport.at least not at the minute, i am a rock guitarist and a rock and blues promoter in uk ,and when i get to bulgaria hopfully will be doing the same there cheers johnny
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

adobe walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: adobe walls   adobe walls Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:02 pm

Hi johnnyberry,

Thank you for letting us see your problem with adobe walls personally I have never heard of such a wall but nothing surprises me in Bulgaria.

As you are what we call a newbie can you introduce yourself in the newbie section. Sounds like you could tell us more about yourself there.

Many thanks

Tony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

adobe walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: adobe walls   adobe walls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

adobe walls

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1