altText
altText
altText

Bulgarian lessons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
strawberry

Bulgarian lessons Empty
PostSubject: Bulgarian lessons   Bulgarian lessons Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Hello everyone,

I am a Bulgarian and am currently living in Sheffield. I offer Bulgarian language lessons and translations. If you are interesting in learning the language I would reccomend the book Teach yourself Bulgarian by Mira Kovacheva and Michael Holman. I find it really helpful.
I already have a student who will retire next year and is planning to live in Bulgaria. And from my observations it is easier an English to learn Bulgarian language, than the opposite.

I will be glad if I can help you. Any questions or suggestions are welcome!
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

Bulgarian lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian lessons   Bulgarian lessons Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:37 pm

Sounds very interesting is this taught on-line?
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

Bulgarian lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian lessons   Bulgarian lessons Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Very interesting what is the cost of this? and how does it work ? Bulgarian lessons 3023850720
Back to top Go down
strawberry

Bulgarian lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian lessons   Bulgarian lessons Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:52 pm

Hi again,

I have had one to one sessions with my students so far. The price is £10 per hour but am willing to gather a group of 4-5 people. Thus the price will drop and the lessons will be affordable for more people.
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

Bulgarian lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian lessons   Bulgarian lessons Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:47 pm

Thanks for the reply Bulgarian lessons 3023850720
Back to top Go down
starbells

Bulgarian lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian lessons   Bulgarian lessons Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:47 pm

Thanks very much for the language book tip!
I am planning to go back to Bulgaria early next year to do a language course hopefully but it would be good for me to learn a few things before I go. The language course is meant to be for complete beginners which is good, of course, but I always like to go in to these sort of things having had a bit of background knowledge.
Pleased to know that its meant to be easier for English natives to learn as well. This gives me some hope!
Will you be able to offer lessons only in the Sheffield area? As I am currently living in Newcastle so may be interested in getting a few lessons or even perhaps a few online tutorials from someone? If its easier to do things face to face then I would have to look at accommodation for the weekend for example but it does sound like something I would definitely be interested in.

Can you please refrain from putting links in all your posts and take some time to introduce yourself in the correct forum

Admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bulgarian lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian lessons   Bulgarian lessons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulgarian lessons

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1