altText
altText

Recommendation for johnbaz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Recommendation for johnbaz Empty
PostSubject: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:02 pm

I would like to recommend johnbaz to anyone who needs any wrought metalwork (though he does solar panels and other things). He has just left to go back to VT after fitting me two gates and a "
kalitka"
which he made for me. Unfortunately, it was very cold, but despite this, he soldiered on and fitted everything professionally with his helper "
Peter"
over the course of yesterday afternoon and most of today. The gates have been professionally made and are very impressive. You could probably get a Bulgarian company to do similar, but it wouldn't be as good and certainly more expensive.

Well done, John s s s s
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:15 pm

Bravo Johnbaz ... and congrats on your new gates George!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:20 pm

Thanks, Chris. Haven't actually had any gates for a good three years after accidentally demolishing the last lot with the car whilst negotiating a very icy slope :) I would post a picture, but too dark to take a photo now, but johnbaz has one and I expect he'll post it as he's rightfully proud of his work.

Regards, George s s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:14 pm

coriolanus wrote:
Thanks, Chris. Haven't actually had any gates for a good three years after accidentally demolishing the last lot with the car whilst negotiating a very icy slope :) I would post a picture, but too dark to take a photo now, but johnbaz has one and I expect he'll post it as he's rightfully proud of his work.

Regards, George s s

Recommendation for johnbaz 1865348797 g George they do driving lesson in BG now Recommendation for johnbaz 2381841692 Recommendation for johnbaz 2381841692

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:21 pm

Ha ha - yes, I know Oddy and I could give some to some of the BG drivers - if you're reversing up a 1in 5 dirt track with ice on it, you can be forgiven for making a "
slip"
s s s s s
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:54 pm

Nice to see a recommendation g
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:28 pm

Hi thanks George i only just came across this , i must say i can highly recommend your pork pies as well . T
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:25 pm

Two happy chappies here then s
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:39 pm

I love a pork pie and i put them in the freezer and forgot about them till today , boy are they naughty but nice . [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:41 pm

Yes, John, they can be very naughty - they sometimes jump out of our freezers and attack innocent passers-by Recommendation for johnbaz 2381841692 Recommendation for johnbaz 2381841692 Recommendation for johnbaz 1865348797 Recommendation for johnbaz 1865348797 s
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:57 pm

Yes i had to weld a big lock on it to stop them g
Back to top Go down
thetravelbug
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:40 pm

Would suggest don't rely on this. No offence George, glad your gates turned out well and you actually got them. I am still waiting on my security grills that were ordered over 3 months ago and a 30% deposit paid. I have had to chase and chase to get any answers as to what is happening with my grills. Then out of the blue got and email saying they could be fitted next week but had to pay 1000 levs now. I explained I couldn't accommodate the fitting next week and would now have to be January as I had arranged for a friend to over see fitting and sort out payment but she is now back in the UK until after New Year. And would not and could not send a further 1000 levs now as this was not what was agreed and I am now not in BG and had arranged to have a friend sort everything. But due to continuous delays she is now not available for a month. I have explained over and over that I will pay the rest of the money plus fitting costs in full on completion of the job, which was what was always to happen. Never any mention of requiring staged payments. And no other person who has had work done by him as ever been asked to do this. I even agreed to pay a further instalment now prior to completion but wanted a contract in writing if this was to happen. He refused.

Unfortunately he has been less than civil and very rude and arrogant and refuses to complete the work or fit the grills until he receives extra money. Even though by his own admission he wanted to come and fit them next week so must be nearly ready. If he was prepared to act like an adult he would be able to fit the grills and receive full payment within a month. As it stands he will not receive any money for the work done to date if he does not complete the job and is now facing legal action to return my deposit and be reported for not declaring his income in Bulgaria.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetravelbug.org
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:59 pm

Oh dear when the toys come out the pram and you cant get your own way . You can be a very silly girl . Recommendation for johnbaz 3356871870
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:06 pm

This is the one and only warning I will give here! by all means discuss this as adults but please do not behave like children or I will remove this from the forum.

T
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
thetravelbug
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Fair enough admin. I have simply stated the facts as they are. Just warning others as is only fair. I asked him to do the job based on a recommendation so it is only fair others hear the other side of the story as well.

Not about getting my own way. It is about getting a job done that I have already paid a large deposit for and you are refusing to complete.

This can all be resolved very easily and you can complete the job and get your money in full within a month. If you are so hard up for cash that you require some of the money now, then I have said this is no problem so long as we both sign a written agreement, setting out what is to be paid and when, and when the job will be completed. This can be done within a couple of days and some money sent to you. I can see no reason why you would not agree to this, when it will cost you nothing as I will pay my lawyer to draft the agreement and you get the money you are now demanding ahead of the job being completed.

The ball is in your court and I will let you know when you can come and complete the job. I don't intend to get into some slanging match on the forum.

Otherwise if the job is not completed at the start of January or my deposit is not returned then you will be hearing from my lawyer and proceedings will be issued.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetravelbug.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recommendation for johnbaz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next