altText
altText
altText

TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boatinncrew

TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA Empty
PostSubject: TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA   TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:05 am

Each month we hold a table top sale at the Boat Inn. Ravda. The next takes place on 20th October. Sellers include....English Food (Frozen foods, bacon, cereals tea, etc) Childrens clothes, Shoes, Books and D.V.D.s, Wooden items (fencing - kennels etc), Home baked fayre, pickles and preserves, Pool equiptment. Bric-a-brac. The Boat also has a Charity table which raises funds to purchase toys etc for a local orphanage and donations for this are most welcome. We also serve tea,coffee,breakfast,bacon butties etc. The sale starts at 10.00 and closes around 1p.m.
Anyone wishing to sell must contact us to book a table. Turning up without doing so may cause disappointment because there is only a certain amount of space available to us. For further details tel. 0879471176 or e.mail me by clicking the button on the right
TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA 3519118441 TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA 1660588075
Back to top Go down
sheenbg
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA   TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:57 am

Sounds interesting!
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA   TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:32 am

Good luck with this and I hope the weather stays fine TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA 739492727
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA   TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:38 pm

I didn't know about this TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA 927475117 I will try and get there T
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA   TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:54 pm

Very best of luck with this. g

I assume you've ensured that all businesses present are fully registered and paying their tax and social charges in Bulgaria?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA   TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:40 pm

Good luck hope its a sucess g
Back to top Go down
pixi
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA   TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:04 pm

We are back in England now, but I hope you have a good day g
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA   TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:16 pm

Have a great day TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA 3367882216
Back to top Go down
Boatinncrew

PostSubject: Re: TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA   TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:45 pm

LAST MINUTE REMINDER......If you're coming along, have a last look around for anything we might be able to sell on our charity table.....Old, new,borrowed,blue...it does'nt matter, BRING IT ALONG!!! If you don't want it , someone might!
See you there.!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA   TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:18 pm

TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA 1763269238

Good luck TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA 1430720830 hope you make loads g

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
Boatinncrew

PostSubject: Re: TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA   TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:50 am

Thanks for the comments, one and all. We've been asked to host 2 sales per month so we'll give it a try out in November and December. Dates are 3rd and 17th for November. December to be arranged. Most of the usual sellers are attending on the 3rd, - Brit Food, shoes, kids clothes, books &
dvd's, bric-a-brac, homemade cakes and preserves, etc, and new sellers will include chocs, Christmas cards and quality toys from England. (Christmas is coming!!). The charity table will be there again and donations are always welcome.
Back to top Go down
Boatinncrew

PostSubject: Re: TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA   TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:42 pm

Hi one and all, dont forget its our last sale before christmas,wednesday 15th december.Plenty of sellers and buyers, come and get those last minute christmas gifts.starts at 10 till 1pm, serving mulled wine and mince pies. TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA 1995268642
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA   TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:48 pm

Thanks for the reminder hops it dry and not snowing s
Back to top Go down
sheenbg
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA   TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:11 pm

Sokoni - The Indian and British Food Shop .... Shall be attending the table top in Ravda tomorrow 18th May.

Hope to see you all there. We shall also be having our special offers available to our table top clients.
As we are receiving the wide range of Patak sauces at a special price from the manufacturers... we have decided to share this offer with all our esteemed clients. The special price on the wide range of Patak sauces will be 4.50 leva per jar of 500g.

See you all there s s s s s
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA   TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:25 pm

sheenbg wrote:
Sokoni - The Indian and British Food Shop .... Shall be attending the table top in Ravda tomorrow 18th May.

Hope to see you all there. We shall also be having our special offers available to our table top clients.
As we are receiving the wide range of Patak sauces at a special price from the manufacturers... we have decided to share this offer with all our esteemed clients. The special price on the wide range of Patak sauces will be 4.50 leva per jar of 500g.

See you all there s s s s s

Please don't take this the wrong way but boatcrew hasn't been on here since 04 Jan 2011 and I don't think this forum should be used just for promotion? which is what I think this is. The idea of a forum is to share information and to help others which I'm afraid I don't see in either case here but this is only my opinion I'm not a mod but I am a member with a view. I know there is another forum who's only interest is the amount of posts they can get and not the quality of input from its members and I don't want to see that happen here. Anyway moan over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA   TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TABLE TOP SALE IN RAVDA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1