altText
altText
altText

My Site was setup to help first time and new buyers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My Site was setup to help first time and new buyers Empty
PostSubject: My Site was setup to help first time and new buyers   My Site was setup to help first time and new buyers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:50 am

Hi Adam,

Welcome to our Family and the forum. Hope you'll be as happy as the rest of us are on here.

But as already said, please be careful of your advice and comments. I will be one of the first to jump on you if you get it wrong. I live here and own 2 houses. I have made the mistakes that others have made and learn't the hard way to my cost.

You can not give advice about BG, without knowing the problems first hand. If you want info from BG, I'll give it to you, as will others on here who know life here as it is. My words will be the truth as I don't like all the bad rubbish that gets on these Bulgarian forums. I'll be one of the first to say when it is wrong.

You really do need to experience life here first before you can advise on it.

On some of the forums you may come across it maybe that some have given bad and dangerous advice which has cost many people dearly.

But saying that I wish you a happy time here with us.

Best wishes
Back to top Go down
Phoonaz

PostSubject: My Site was setup to help first time and new buyers   My Site was setup to help first time and new buyers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:38 pm

Yeah I totally understand your points.

I have a friend who lives there whom has looked over the site and all, he was quite happy with it.

The information isn't based upon my own experiences but a collection of other peoples experiences and trying to put it all together so that people can try to avoid getting ripped off.

I understand your grievances and if you have any advice in regards to things on the site that would be appreciated.

Regards,

Adam
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: My Site was setup to help first time and new buyers   My Site was setup to help first time and new buyers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:22 pm

Hi Adam,

I read your site and it does look good. I like what I read so far. But you do need to get the opinions of many, you can't just rely on the words of one person.

Living here, is a complete mixed bag of tricks. You can see by the views of many on here. Including me as well. Also, if you are going to give advice, you need to spend some time here as well, to get a feel of BG and the life here.

But I'll let you know, if I think your wrong on any subject, as I expect many of the others here will do as well. It is not the same, having a holiday home here and only being here for a month in the summer and livng here full time.

But best wishes with your site and I hope it works for you,
Back to top Go down
Phoonaz

PostSubject: My Site was setup to help first time and new buyers   My Site was setup to help first time and new buyers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:12 pm

You misread me, They are the opinions of many, I just had my friend look over it for me.
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: My Site was setup to help first time and new buyers   My Site was setup to help first time and new buyers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:50 pm

Emmmm first of all shouldn't this be moved elsewhere? after all this is the intro forum? but since its here I would like to make a comment, I have looked at your website and it all looks very professional However what I would like to say is, presuming you get all your feedback from people who have used the various companies that you then either recommend of encourage people to avoid? my first question is how do you know that what you are being told is the truth? and that it isn't information that has been passed around and got completely out of context ? as you know if 2 people see an accident? they will both give very different stories of the event ? although they could have both been standing next to each other when it happened, this is common knowledge and at the end of the day it is hearsay? I am also assuming that you have not lived in Bulgaria? so I take it that when you make a comment that is also based on hearsay? from those who do live there? so from that point of view you will get a mixed bag, with it not swaying one way or the other ? then you make a statement about which is the best forums and the one you have said is the best you only joined on September 15th 2009 and you have very few posts on it, and then you go on to mention other forums inc this one, so can you tell me how you decided which forum was the "
Single best bulgarian expat forum"
your words surely it can't be because of the amount of members or posts? because if that is the case then its a very shallow view as most of the so called members on that site no longer exist and the quality of the posts ?? well I best say no more about that except that 3 pages talling about the texture of Bulgarian MUD .

Although I commend you on what you are trying to do here I think that you need to be careful about what you publish? after all its all hearsay and there is nothing to say that any of it couldn't have been said buy a disgruntled buyer ? or someone with a vested interest in any of the REA's or forums?

For me I wish you luck and hope that your site will be of some use to someone?

Sorry mod I know I shouldn't be talking about this here but as I said at the start it needs to be moved so it will get more members to notice it

Good luck mate

Moved here as requested [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: My Site was setup to help first time and new buyers   My Site was setup to help first time and new buyers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:46 pm

Well I think what the lad is trying to do can only be applauded, but as said buy others it is a mine field so be careful friend and I to wish every success
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Site was setup to help first time and new buyers   My Site was setup to help first time and new buyers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Site was setup to help first time and new buyers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1