Teachers in Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mechta
Super user
Super user

Teachers in Bulgaria - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Teachers in Bulgaria   Teachers in Bulgaria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

What do you have to do to become and English and possibly a French Teacher in Bulgaria?
What degree's do you need?
Is hard to get into this job?
(yes i already know you don't get paied much [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Re: Teachers in Bulgaria   Teachers in Bulgaria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:08 pm

mechta wrote:
Netsniperthefirst wrote:
I contacted a friend of mine in Bulgaria who is a Bulgarian teacher teaching English and her reply is below hope it is of some help to you

Hello Colin
What can I say about the young lady wishing to come and teach in Bulgaria? There are several good universities here but they cannot employ youngsters under she will need university degree in Teaching language and literature.
Our students finish school at the age of 18-19 and then they apply to study at any university.
There are young volunteers teaching English at different schools but they all are over 20.
Many private and state schools may accept a foreigner to teach English for their school . She will need at least a certificate/ diploma in teaching .She may join any Voluntary Exchange Programs and see what they offer.I have some experience with volunteers from different countries that come here and work for schools, NGO-s etc.and know that it gives them chance to travel and work all over the world.
So that is my suggestion.Bye for now.

Regards
Krassimira xx
thank you T and omg and literature?!?!?!!? but im not doing alevel literature :s :s eeeeeee

Hi Louise I just got this email

Hello Colin,
Yes,the young lady may apply to work at any University in Bg.and find what the exact requirements for the vacancies are.Sometimes literature is optional. The degree and qualification will be spacified for the vacancy.Some universities here give chance to their excellent sudents to teach after they get their Master Degree and while they study for Doctorate in languages. We will "
do some research"
when needed.
There are private universities and they follow their own rules and maybe they are more flexible in recruiting. Who knows -everything may change in two years!Unfortunately the educational system here gets worse and worse.There are more schools and universities but less students .More and more intelligent young people leave the country and only lazy and uneducated youngsters increase the unemployment level in the country.
I hope this info is useful.

Krassimira xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Teachers in Bulgaria   Teachers in Bulgaria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:11 pm

Netsniperthefirst wrote:
mechta wrote:
Netsniperthefirst wrote:
I contacted a friend of mine in Bulgaria who is a Bulgarian teacher teaching English and her reply is below hope it is of some help to you

Hello Colin
What can I say about the young lady wishing to come and teach in Bulgaria? There are several good universities here but they cannot employ youngsters under she will need university degree in Teaching language and literature.
Our students finish school at the age of 18-19 and then they apply to study at any university.
There are young volunteers teaching English at different schools but they all are over 20.
Many private and state schools may accept a foreigner to teach English for their school . She will need at least a certificate/ diploma in teaching .She may join any Voluntary Exchange Programs and see what they offer.I have some experience with volunteers from different countries that come here and work for schools, NGO-s etc.and know that it gives them chance to travel and work all over the world.
So that is my suggestion.Bye for now.

Regards
Krassimira xx
thank you T and omg and literature?!?!?!!? but im not doing alevel literature :s :s eeeeeee

Hi Louise I just got this email

Hello Colin,
Yes,the young lady may apply to work at any University in Bg.and find what the exact requirements for the vacancies are.Sometimes literature is optional. The degree and qualification will be spacified for the vacancy.Some universities here give chance to their excellent sudents to teach after they get their Master Degree and while they study for Doctorate in languages. We will "
do some research"
when needed.
There are private universities and they follow their own rules and maybe they are more flexible in recruiting. Who knows -everything may change in two years!Unfortunately the educational system here gets worse and worse.There are more schools and universities but less students .More and more intelligent young people leave the country and only lazy and uneducated youngsters increase the unemployment level in the country.
I hope this info is useful.

Krassimira xx
oooooo thankkkksssss i hope literature is optional....because for alevel lit' is just about victorian litrature nothing about how people learn to read or anything...but we shall see at the time. thank you again T
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Teachers in Bulgaria   Teachers in Bulgaria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Now the good bit , the wages , 600 leva a month . Most Young Bulgarians want to go to England as the pay is so bad . Teachers in Bulgaria - Page 2 794030042
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Teachers in Bulgaria   Teachers in Bulgaria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:07 pm

johnbaz wrote:
Now the good bit , the wages , 600 leva a month . Most Young Bulgarians want to go to England as the pay is so bad . Teachers in Bulgaria - Page 2 794030042
yes i know i know everyone tells me about the bad wages g
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Re: Teachers in Bulgaria   Teachers in Bulgaria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:07 pm

I think the wage is dependant on where you work and who for I know my friend gets more than that John so maybe that's the lower end ?
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Teachers in Bulgaria   Teachers in Bulgaria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:33 pm

Netsniperthefirst wrote:
I think the wage is dependant on where you work and who for I know my friend gets more than that John so maybe that's the lower end ?
i don't care for money g
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Re: Teachers in Bulgaria   Teachers in Bulgaria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:43 pm

All things considered that is so refreshing to hear from a young person Teachers in Bulgaria - Page 2 570106603 Teachers in Bulgaria - Page 2 570106603
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Teachers in Bulgaria   Teachers in Bulgaria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:23 am

Netsniperthefirst wrote:
All things considered that is so refreshing to hear from a young person Teachers in Bulgaria - Page 2 570106603 Teachers in Bulgaria - Page 2 570106603
hahahaha...errrmm...thanks.. i think T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teachers in Bulgaria   Teachers in Bulgaria - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teachers in Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2