Teachers in Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mechta
Super user
Super user

Teachers in Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Teachers in Bulgaria   Teachers in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:09 pm

What do you have to do to become and English and possibly a French Teacher in Bulgaria?
What degree's do you need?
Is hard to get into this job?
(yes i already know you don't get paied much [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Re: Teachers in Bulgaria   Teachers in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:43 pm

I have a friend in Bulgaria who teaches if I can get hold of her I will try and find out for you, meanwhile have a look here [url:2rleaeth]http:
//orangehousevarna.
com/en/[/url:2rleaeth] and this maybe be of some help too [url:2rleaeth]http:
//www.
varnaschool.
com/[/url:2rleaeth] Teachers in Bulgaria 3356871870

Bulgarian NARIC
Ministry of Education &
Science
Division of Equivalence and Mobility in Education
International Relations Department
Kniaz Dondukov bld 2A
BG - 1000 Sofia

Phone: +359 2 988 49 74
Fax: +359 2 988 06 00
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Teachers in Bulgaria   Teachers in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:39 am

oooo thank you very much T T
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Teachers in Bulgaria   Teachers in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:21 am

I think a lot will also depend on if you want to be a 'teacher' as in a college or university, or if you want to be a 'tutor' giving French and English people Bulgarian lessons in your own home (or in their home for that matter).

When we first moved to Bulgaria, we spent the first four years in Sofia. Before that we'd spent 10 years in France and we wanted to learn Bulgarian in French, rather than English as there are more similarities between the languages (masculine / feminine, conjunctive, tenses, etc.).

We dropped in the French centre (between the Central Post Office and the Book Market) and asked for a list of French speaking Bulgarian tutors. They gave us a quite long list and we were lucky that we found a lady in the next street who spoke fluent French and was a really good Bulgarian teacher. She was happy to do a few hours with us each week, at times which fit in with our work, which we found much more suitable than attending a 'formal' class as it was more specific to our needs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Teachers in Bulgaria   Teachers in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:52 pm

ChrisQBG wrote:
I think a lot will also depend on if you want to be a 'teacher' as in a college or university, or if you want to be a 'tutor' giving French and English people Bulgarian lessons in your own home (or in their home for that matter).

When we first moved to Bulgaria, we spent the first four years in Sofia. Before that we'd spent 10 years in France and we wanted to learn Bulgarian in French, rather than English as there are more similarities between the languages (masculine / feminine, conjunctive, tenses, etc.).

We dropped in the French centre (between the Central Post Office and the Book Market) and asked for a list of French speaking Bulgarian tutors. They gave us a quite long list and we were lucky that we found a lady in the next street who spoke fluent French and was a really good Bulgarian teacher. She was happy to do a few hours with us each week, at times which fit in with our work, which we found much more suitable than attending a 'formal' class as it was more specific to our needs.

Well for me I think I would be best suited in a college, however I have also considered the tutoring idea also. And I think if i was a tutor i would also do some translation work on the side as well, but i haven't really looked into that much soooo i don't really know as to what translating entales, although apart from the ovbious, translating words [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thank you for your help T T
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: Teachers in Bulgaria   Teachers in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:34 pm

Got no answers for you but good luck and I hope you are successful Teachers in Bulgaria 1430720830
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Teachers in Bulgaria   Teachers in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:56 pm

sallyann wrote:
Got no answers for you but good luck and I hope you are successful Teachers in Bulgaria 1430720830
hahahaha thank you very much T
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Re: Teachers in Bulgaria   Teachers in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:11 pm

I contacted a friend of mine in Bulgaria who is a Bulgarian teacher teaching English and her reply is below hope it is of some help to you

Hello Colin
What can I say about the young lady wishing to come and teach in Bulgaria? There are several good universities here but they cannot employ youngsters under she will need university degree in Teaching language and literature.
Our students finish school at the age of 18-19 and then they apply to study at any university.
There are young volunteers teaching English at different schools but they all are over 20.
Many private and state schools may accept a foreigner to teach English for their school . She will need at least a certificate/ diploma in teaching .She may join any Voluntary Exchange Programs and see what they offer.I have some experience with volunteers from different countries that come here and work for schools, NGO-s etc.and know that it gives them chance to travel and work all over the world.
So that is my suggestion.Bye for now.

Regards
Krassimira xx
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Teachers in Bulgaria   Teachers in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:46 pm

Netsniperthefirst wrote:
I contacted a friend of mine in Bulgaria who is a Bulgarian teacher teaching English and her reply is below hope it is of some help to you

Hello Colin
What can I say about the young lady wishing to come and teach in Bulgaria? There are several good universities here but they cannot employ youngsters under she will need university degree in Teaching language and literature.
Our students finish school at the age of 18-19 and then they apply to study at any university.
There are young volunteers teaching English at different schools but they all are over 20.
Many private and state schools may accept a foreigner to teach English for their school . She will need at least a certificate/ diploma in teaching .She may join any Voluntary Exchange Programs and see what they offer.I have some experience with volunteers from different countries that come here and work for schools, NGO-s etc.and know that it gives them chance to travel and work all over the world.
So that is my suggestion.Bye for now.

Regards
Krassimira xx
thank you T and omg and literature?!?!?!!? but im not doing alevel literature :s :s eeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teachers in Bulgaria   Teachers in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:21 pm

Hi Louise can you tell me what this means the highlighted red bit Teachers in Bulgaria 3135333095 T and omg and literature?!?!?!!? but im not doing alevel literature :s :s eeeeeee
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Teachers in Bulgaria   Teachers in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:45 pm

Admin wrote:
Hi Louise can you tell me what this means the highlighted red bit Teachers in Bulgaria 3135333095 T and omg and literature?!?!?!!? but im not doing alevel literature :s :s eeeeeee
on MSN :s - is a worried face you dont have one here
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teachers in Bulgaria   Teachers in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:48 pm

This one Teachers in Bulgaria 3135333095 is a shocked face or this one :Swoon:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Teachers in Bulgaria   Teachers in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:36 am

Admin wrote:
This one Teachers in Bulgaria 3135333095 is a shocked face or this one :Swoon:
thanks....but what do i do about the litterature thing?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Re: Teachers in Bulgaria   Teachers in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:30 pm

I will contact Krassy and ask her how important it is?
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Teachers in Bulgaria   Teachers in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:34 pm

Netsniperthefirst wrote:
I will contact Krassy and ask her how important it is?
i am taking english language at alevel but at my school eng lit is just about victorian lit..so idk :S ooooo i'm so worried now Teachers in Bulgaria 927475117 yes please contact her T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teachers in Bulgaria   Teachers in Bulgaria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teachers in Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next