altText

Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mickhev
Super user
Super user

Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us Empty
PostSubject: Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us   Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:40 pm

Tell us your worst nightmare be it a really bad experience in your village,bad renovation work,bad advice,share with us and let people that come here learn not to be ripped off,as many of us have been
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us   Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:04 pm

:Howdy:A Knight is a gentleman representing a shire or country in Parliament, and the biggest nightmare of all must be having a frightening or unpleasant dream about an experience or prospect Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us 1865348797 Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us 2706089290 :Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us 1931734156:
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us   Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:58 pm

I think my worst nightmare would be to realise that none of my dreams were going to come to pass Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us 3356871870
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us   Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:51 am

My worst nightmare would be if I was to go blind Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us 3135333095 we live in such a lovely world as far as beauty is concerned
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us   Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:18 pm

My worst nightmare would be to wake up and realise I'm dead :Shocked:
Back to top Go down
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us   Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:51 am

Trying to get our son into school (not) 800 euros per year Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us 794030042
Back to top Go down
snail
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us   Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:01 am

l have already experienced my worse nightmare which l thought would only happen in horror movies.
To start out on a new life with the intention of moving into a area with lovely new friendly people that are happy to go out of your way to help and to guide you towards a secure life.

But it was a deliberate trap to entice buyers into the area to buy that are way overinflated and substandard.And duped into thinking all the right legal regulative boards are in place to complain to if it goes wrong.The system was set up with a sinister plan to get the buyers over here and then bleed them dry with policies that are more in favour with the builders and solicitors then the buyer.

ln other words l felt like a humble insect entangled in a web of deceit for the poisonous spider to use me as their food anytime it suits them.Once l turn into a hollow corpse and no life is left in me.l will be thrown onto the predators pile of many other victims this spider has accumulated over time.But the most horrifying thing about it is.The system knows all about this sinister spider and does nothing about helping the humble prey that came to boost the economy and reputation.

And still the sinister spider is being fed well with the help from the spiders masters by helping to build the web of deceit well hidden.

One day the right predator will be introduced to get rid of the sinister pest.But when that time comes many thousands of others are at the mercy of that menacing sinister spider.

l was very lucky l found an escape route.But only just while the spiders jaws were just behind me snapping away.
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us   Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:09 am

I don't think mick meant your dreams etc Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us 2381841692

Our worst experience here was being well and truly ripped off when we had our paths laid Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us 927475117

Paid top dollar for cheap materials and labour.

Was told that we could buy sand and cement as we went along in order to save money Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us 794030042

Price started at 1K pounds which didn't seem too bad. By the time the work had been done it cost 3K pounds even to this day the in fill between the crazy paving (Bulgarian style) is coming up. I tend to sweep up about a bag full every week Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us 927475117 We said never again told the bloke his workers were rubbish as was the job. Have not used him since and never will.

Only use people you know and trust. This guy started off being very good but then took advantage of our lack of understanding in Bulgarian. Mind you he could speak very good English. Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us 794030042

The excuse they sometimes use is all the best workers are working in Bourgas and Varna.
Back to top Go down
snail
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us   Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:30 am

Quote :
don't think mick meant your dreams etc

My humble apoligies for confusing the readers Beemmeup.The experiece was real life and l imagine the builder and solicitor as the spider specially trained on how to catch the meek into it's web of deciet[a symbolic way of thinking really].This is the way l view them as.
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us   Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:47 am

You have no need to apologies g

You tell it how you want I understood what you meant. I like the way you described the lure and the trap that you fell in. Hope things are going well now, good luck in the future. But we must all understand that these type of people exist all over not just in BG.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us   Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:18 am

My worst past nightmare was arriving at our family villa in Bulgaria at midnight and finding the gates all changed up and finding out next morning that it had been sold without my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us   Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:15 am

Finding your property sold and chained must have been awful Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us 927475117
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us   Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:57 pm

Just to let you know, after consultation with several members, and of course Admin, this thread has been tidied up. Please keep on topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us   Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell us your worst nightmare Share with us

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1