altText

Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thetravelbug
Junior user
Junior user

Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro Empty
PostSubject: Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro   Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:17 am

We are wanting to explore Macedonia, Albania and Montenegro when we leave Bulgaria. I have established that I can buy car insurance cover at borders for Macedonia and Montenegro as our green card does not cover this. All other countries we want to drive through are covered. However, we are travelling with a dog and although she is mircochipped, rabies vaccinated and has pet passport I can find no information on whether we will be able to easily cross the borders with her in these countries. We have no intention to return to the Uk with her so does not matter about going outside EU countries for that reason.

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetravelbug.org
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro   Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:21 pm

need to ask your vet if you require an international health certificate for your dog. this has to be done by the vet within 10 days prior to leaving the country. g
Back to top Go down

Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1